UNDER ARMOUR CURRY 3

^^^ Not gonna lie, that colorway isn't for me, but I like how they look on feet. Also, to keep this PG Aeysha is not terrible. I don't hate her lol

I didn't like them at first :lol: now I like em.. when's the release date anyways?

Can't wait to see a F2S colorway! That's my main colorway pickup for the 3's right now.

^^^ make sure it doesn't have the same code. They sent me another but the code is identical.

Suit and Tie! Also.....maybe a Haight Street or Golf/Handicap of they bring it back and depending on the execution.

Can't wait for the season to start so all of us can see how nice they are on court when Steph rocks em haha

As a lifelong Warriors fan who has suffered about 26 years of fandom, the last 3 years has been worth the wait. From team on the rise, to champs, and back down to an epic collapse...I can't wait for this season. I'm digging the KD9's and the curry 3's (also the KT2's haha)

I want those Royal KD9's without the Nike ID price and messed up colors. ( I seen the first round of ID KD9s with the blue flyknit looking sort of lightblue and not matching the royal blue fuse in the rear.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom