UNDER ARMOUR CURRY 3

View media item 2226460
Curry 3 "Blue Camo" supposedly dropping 12/3
[emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

View media item 2226460
Curry 3 "Blue Camo" supposedly dropping 12/3
[emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Those are wicked!!!! Was waiting for a better picture of them to help me decide on then. I love them!!!!

To guys who has already played on the 3s - can you confirm if the front toe scuffs easily? I saw this (supposedly) VNDS used shoe on eBay and i saw the scuffed toe. I loved playing in the 2s and 2.5s but not so much with the 1s because of this scuffing issue.

Anyone else feel that these got plenty of padding all around besides the sole? Almost an off balance amount.

Tried these on yesterday. Idk how UA does it but they really have mastered the concept of form-fitting the shoe to your foot. Every Curry and Clutchfit Drive shoe I have fits on my foot like a glove.

FWIW, I'm a 9 in Curry 1, 9.5 in Curry 2, and back to a 9 in Curry 3

Curry 3 mids are pretty much a bust compared to the 1/2/2.5???

UA better release the lows soon as those look a lot better and hopefully the 3.5 does too.

Tried these on yesterday. Idk how UA does it but they really have mastered the concept of form-fitting the shoe to your foot. Every Curry and Clutchfit Drive shoe I have fits on my foot like a glove.

FWIW, I'm a 9 in Curry 1, 9.5 in Curry 2, and back to a 9 in Curry 3

So they run big?

My experience is that all models of Curry's are TTS. The 2s (lowtop) and the 2.5s are snug when you first put them on but break in within minutes. Most people were sizing up in these but I did not. The 3s don't feel super tight when you first get them but they are still TTS. I ball in all mine and don't wear them casually, so you may prefer a different feel.

i'am TTS on the Curry 1 and 2s, went half a size down from my normal 10.5 and they fit perfect
happy.gif

I mean this is a step in the right direction. I like the look, its better than the other two models in my opinion. UA might have to create a lifestyle collection to entice casuals to buy these shoes. lol.
laugh.gif

I mean this is a step in the right direction. I like the look, its better than the other two models in my opinion. UA might have to create a lifestyle collection to entice casuals to buy these shoes. lol. :lol:

There was the Curry 1 Lux and there are images of the 3 Lux. I dig them

Going to do a standard post since for some reason it does not allow me to a link. 

Has anyone tried using the $20 off $100 using VISA Checkout on Under Armour's site.  I cannot post the link so you'll likely just have to search.  I wasn't sure if it would work on the Curry 3s.

to anyone that have tried the Curry 3s, do they feel like they have some cushioning in the front?

sketches shows that the Charged foam is only in the heel...

Last edited:
@izio14 they are firm in the forefoot. Where did you get that pic ?
s.o.l.e.c.o.l.l.e.c.t.o.r.
somehow i cant post the links on here,( i cant even type s.o.l.e.c.o.l.l.e.c.t.o.r. without it getting censored) sorry...

So is the midsole just some kind of regular foam?

after i posted the pics, i did some research, seems like there is still charged foam there just like the previous models(and as thick as the previous models too)...
they just made the heel thicker and probably with a different density than the forefoot

heel

forefoot

Last edited:
s.o.l.e.c.o.l.l.e.c.t.o.r.

somehow i cant post the links on here,( i cant even type s.o.l.e.c.o.l.l.e.c.t.o.r. without it getting censored) sorry...

after i posted the pics, i did some research, seems like there is still charged foam there just like the previous models(and as thick as the previous models too)...

they just made the heel thicker and probably with a different density than the forefoot

heel
View media item 2231395

forefoot
View media item 2231396

Ohh ok. I was literally just say if there was like a sneaker chop out there lol. Cool thanks for finding it. Repped. Like you said it might just be a dual density or whatever they call it

Ohh ok. I was literally just say if there was like a sneaker chop out there lol. Cool thanks for finding it. Repped. Like you said it might just be a dual density or whatever they call it
i was kinda looking at youtube at first and cant find anything..luckily, chinese sites likes to dissect basketball shoes 

Back
Top Bottom