UNDER ARMOUR CURRY 3

I think you would be best trying them on. I've heard everything from.5 down, TTS and sizing up....

I went on the UA site to read the reviews and know what you mean lol
Thought someone might have some better insight on here
I do have wide feet so maybe size bigger is better. Just saw that like for the $55 pair and only size 13 which is big .. hats why I asked.

I went on the UA site to read the reviews and know what you mean lol
Thought someone might have some better insight on here
I do have wide feet so maybe size bigger is better. Just saw that like for the $55 pair and only size 13 which is big .. hats why I asked.

I consider myself a wide footer as well, I haven't tried on, but I haven't heard a solid consensus. Like the Hardens, I think general consensus is TTS or .5 down to eliminate slippage. I personally would order my regular size and just risk it. They are setting everwhere so trying on might be a great option. I held an 11 (my size) and the shoe seemed to look huge to me....

What will you use these for?

Last edited:
I consider myself a wide footer as well, I haven't tried on, but I haven't heard a solid consensus. Like the Hardens, I think general consensus is TTS or .5 down to eliminate slippage. I personally would order my regular size and just risk it. They are setting everwhere so trying on might be a great option. I held an 11 (my size) and the shoe seemed to look huge to me....

What will you use these for?

True wouldn't want slipping playing ball but for $55 might just get for casual lol

True wouldn't want slipping playing ball but for $55 might just get for casual lol

It depends on the person. I'm trying to tighten up on what I buy. If you like the shoe and for the price, then do you. I personally hate too much extra shoe. A different insole can help a lot....

Hey guys, I'm new to this thread. I told myself not to get any 3s since I had already bought all but 3 of the cws of the 2s (missing electric blue, Mother's Day and waves) and eight pairs of 1s just last season. Three pairs of 2s (long shot, professional, and providence road) and two pairs of 1s (black/yellow camp and bolt orange) I use for indoor hoop only and the rest are casual.

I went in to Champs yesterday looking to get the zoom KD since they were on sale but walked out with Artillery green 3s instead. Hooped in them this morning and it is easily the most comfortable pair I have. They were good to go right out of the box too. Bought the Magi pair just now and looking hard at the lunar new year pair since I only have one red pair of currys. These will be hoop use only for sure. Anyone have a list of cw release dates? I noticed there isn't a lot of info posted about releases as there was for the 2s. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom