UNDER ARMOUR CURRY 3

Limited white gold 3.5s....
Lucky SOBS if yall in NY! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

View media item 2354775Edit : curry3zero

Last edited:
Show love for the bay too please. I bet warriors fans in NY watching the game don't even know about this.

I tweeted Curry bout that... no love for the west boast bruh? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]....

Anyways I unds the Curry 3 All star last night....

Size 9 and it's a little snug...and that's with the lace not tied up btw... I can feel the toe box hitting the top my toes... not uncomfortable but I was wearing thick socks...

Anyone's pair feel like that? Just a tad bit short....

The comfort is there.... IMO better than the 2s... and a little bit better than the 2.5s.... heel lock down with the shoe not laced was good... I give it a 9.5/10...

Last edited:
I read they'll release 5/1 for $120 so there won't just be 30 pairs. Not sure how reliable the info is. But just know don't pay resale if you really want those.

I read they'll release 5/1 for $120 so there won't just be 30 pairs. Not sure how reliable the info is. But just know don't pay resale if you really want those.

I think, THINK, the may 1 release is the blue/yellow/warriors colorway. From what my little friend told me, tomorrow is it for this colorway. There will be NO MORE after tomorrow.

I think, THINK, the may 1 release is the blue/yellow/warriors colorway. From what my little friend told me, tomorrow is it for this colorway. There will be NO MORE after tomorrow.

Oh well at least UA gave us the f&f Curry 1 lows.

Last edited:
That blows man people playing fair but scums have to take away from them. Don't they have to have a password when you get to the scavenger spot?

There weren't any passwords that I was aware of. But soon as I got there, there were 4 people on line and they were saying everyone already claimed the pairs. Were supposed to be 6 more, so I guess those went to their friends.

I don't know, babyj posted the rules and said something about password. You went to the location Curry tweeted the clues to?

I don't know, babyj posted the rules and said something about password. You went to the location Curry tweeted the clues to?

Yeah I read all the rules about the password too, but when he tweeted everything there weren't any passwords with it. And I went to the first 2 locations he tweeted out. The first one I went to the wrong park like a few other people did and the second one is the place where there were only 4 people they gave the medallion things to because the other 6 were "claimed". What a waste.

cool...but rude cool...but rude Sorry to hear that man!

It's cool, just another L I've taken this weekend on top of a bunch of others lol

Back
Top Bottom