UNDER ARMOUR CURRY 3

Was kinda pissed no local stores carried this pair.... but good things come to those who wait i guess!!!!!

Can't wait to get this yellow pair, and thanks for the code! You know who you are! You the real MVP bro!
View media item 2426498

Last edited:
There was one posted in the coupon thread. Someone used it already though. Hope I can get one for the black/taxi or grey pair.

Last edited:
GL to doz needing a code... I honestly don't know how the UA does the coupon selection...

Last edited:
Does anyone have some real photos of the island blue 3s? Ive never seen them in person and I'm thinking of copping with th MFP code

I got a code too but black/yellow 3 zero releases day after it expires :smh: Probably re-order the Carolina with the $40 if nothing comes out before it expires.

yea its either the black carolina or the black white pair

something about the all white midsole looks so nice :smh:

why do you gotta reorder the carolinas?

Bought them for $100 when they released. Unless they can refund $40 without returning the shoes then I'll have to do that to use the code. Black/yellow and grey 3 zero don't release until after the code expires or I'd use it on them then keep the Carolina for $100.

I did that before and that works... make sure you have a myfitnesspal app account coz I believe that is tied in with the discount... I just can't ask them for a code coz someone gave me a code last month lol so it would be funny if they saw me use a code last month and I'm asking for another code lol

Back
Top Bottom