Under Armour Curry 5 Thread March 14 2018

Wore my Curry 5 two times no issues at all. I went up half sz to a 13 like i did with the Curry 4. Traction was a little slick first day. However the second day wow much better.

maybe the shredding of the foot depends on the shape of the foot...i really like the colorway of the one curry wore in the last playoff game...

need to see some Warriors cw on these 5s, I could get past the performance issues cause I normally just wear my Currys casually

Hi guys, is there a difference on the Pi Day that released on Mar-13 to the one on Apr-13? I've seen two versions of the box where the Mar-13 had 5 at the lid, and the Apr-13 had a gold SC.

Hi guys, is there a difference on the Pi Day that released on Mar-13 to the one on Apr-13? I've seen two versions of the box where the Mar-13 had 5 at the lid, and the Apr-13 had a gold SC.

The boxes are just different. The March release had a special edition box with the gold SC that flipped open and had magnetic latches to keep it closed. It also had the number pi written all over it with every 5 in gold. The April release was a normal white box with the gold 5 on it.

I did not get crap smh
lol if you want one let me know but they exclude alot of things now although judging by the stock of curry 4 they prolly let you use it on certain things. no way in hell is that curry 4 stock depleted without a coupon :lol:

the **** is that?

who ok’d that? an 85 year old retired fisherman that loves candy corn?

Honestly, who the hell do they think is going to buy these?

Curry needs to get the hell out of that UA contract.
They are paying him too much money. Besides the money feom his shoes he has a major stock in the company which does very well in football, workout gear, cold gear, hunting gear etc etc....he is making his money regardless

happy that the new replicas(basically the leak versions of the legit ones) looks like the way i edited the low...atleast it looks good (better than the first pic that was leaked)...

8oQLqHd.jpg

31287068_491101891306298_8163471281837047808_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom