Under Armour Curry 8

I thought UA stopped doing those myfitnesspal coupons? How else would you get a 40% disco?
The outlet stores always have huge discounts, especially during holidays like July 4th, Memorial Day, black friday weekend etc. Basically wait until the next Curry is out, and then cop the previous Curry at outlets

Yeah Steph wore one of each in the first half, then switched each shoe in the second half.

He’s superstitious so it made sense after that rough first half that he switched it up.

Yeah Steph wore one of each in the first half, then switched each shoe in the second half.

He’s superstitious so it made sense after that rough first half that he switched it up.

Oh wow, that's dope. I didn't realize.

1613738745909.png
1613738769215.png

Balled in these today and the toe jam was wild. Would have been perfect otherwise.

Is there a way to help with this by going a size up or down?

Balled in these today and the toe jam was wild. Would have been perfect otherwise.

that seems to be a common issue from multiple performance reviews I’ve watched on YT. Most say go half up due to toe smashing against the front. Know one person who tried TTS and half up and ended up going full size up in the end.

Wonder why this happens on this shoe, just unnaturally short? Or something to do with height or slope of toe box?

I don't believe it was a price mistake by Champs. The white/gold pair are $109 and they flew. Probably sitting in the warehouse at $160 and they need to move them. Should do to all colorways lol.

Went true to size and had the same thing going on. I’m gonna be wearing mines mainly casually but half size up should work for you.

Back
Top Bottom