Under Armour Curry 8

For comparison purposes only (both Sz. 9)

87011C03-DA7D-423B-AABE-EE366FF720BB.jpeg

Fit & Feel: It reminds me of my pair of Infinity Reacts combined with the 2017 Crazy Explosives (one of my FAVES). Definitely firm and bouncy but I sense that it’ll feel a lot softer once I get a few runs. I didn’t feel any sizing issues... (yet). I haven’t played in ‘em because courts here in MA are all booked but I prolly will soon. Also, the slippage issue may happen when my shoes are broken in but so far, lockdown has been tight.

Sizing: Feels great! The shoes really remind me of the CE2017s without the tight *** ankle collar. My feet are 60-40 on the wide side, I know it’s weird:rofl:

Grip: ****ing phenomenal. Should be a blast on court.

D1D4FE50-EFCD-4162-BB31-2BC3A13498AF.jpeg

that’s all!

Last edited:
that seems to be a common issue from multiple performance reviews I’ve watched on YT. Most say go half up due to toe smashing against the front. Know one person who tried TTS and half up and ended up going full size up in the end.

Wonder why this happens on this shoe, just unnaturally short? Or something to do with height or slope of toe box?
I remember I had to go up 1.5 size in the Curry 2.5 because of the shape of the toe box and I had no problems with a regular sized pair of curry 2s

Thanks for the insight! I really like how these look like running shoes. Damn, I need to try a pair on, so I’ll be ready for the We Believes!

Back
Top Bottom