Under Armour Curry 8

I was at the game tonight and wore my navy pair, one of the employees said about the orange pair drop tomorrow that they'll be similar numbers available, around 25-30 pairs. I can't go tomorrow, but just a heads up if anyone here was a local.

I really do wish they mass release them eventually because a lot of fans want them and I feel it. I see almost no reason to make these limited.

You know the game, make it seem like a limited run to get the fans excited then they drop more later. There are 2-3 special edition /limited drops per model. Now both pairs dropped they'll release more. I would guess some time between Sunday up to the play-in tourney starts/ends.

7D7281D2-AA33-464C-B1FE-5D4CD1869F8A.gif

You know the game, make it seem like a limited run to get the fans excited then they drop more later. There are 2-3 special edition /limited drops per model. Now both pairs dropped they'll release more. I would guess some time between Sunday up to the play-in tourney starts/ends.
lol you right

I copped the blue and white pair for hoops cause the gym I started playing 5s on is not the best traction-wise. I was pleasantly surprised with how great these are. The comfort level is astounding and the traction is as good as advertised. These have quickly become my favorite to play in.

anybody who's played in these for a while, does the cushioning system 'bottom out' after a while?

Back
Top Bottom