Under Armour?

they are perfect for pants.... just not sure about them with shorts but they are excellent

wish i had a 40 dollar off 100 for them black phantoms. only getting 40 dollars off 100 code for sale items right now

im feeling real ill right now. wanted to get that new black red phantom colorway today and woke up late. no code exclusions and sold out

i want to break something

im feeling real ill right now. wanted to get that new black red phantom colorway today and woke up late. no code exclusions and sold out

i want to break something

I saw your post so I went back to check, I actually want 8.5 but all left is 8 so I grab it with $40 coupon. If it doesn’t fit I might have to go to UA store to exchange hope they have this in store too. Don’t think it sold out this fast.

I saw your post so I went back to check, I actually want 8.5 but all left is 8 so I grab it with $40 coupon. If it doesn’t fit I might have to go to UA store to exchange hope they have this in store too. Don’t think it sold out this fast.
i went on the site at 9 carted a 12 and when it was in my cart it said sorry this size has sold out. so i grabbed the 12.5 and same thing. talked to customer rep and he said thats it for the phantoms no restock and no new colorways for a few months. only said new sonic colors april 1st but those never sell out anyways

i went on the site at 9 carted a 12 and when it was in my cart it said sorry this size has sold out. so i grabbed the 12.5 and same thing. talked to customer rep and he said thats it for the phantoms no restock and no new colorways for a few months. only said new sonic colors april 1st but those never sell out anyways
Just check on app some sizes retock and my size too.smh I just placed 8.

I wonder if this women hat will fit me lol
Screenshot_20180322-185817.png

Pulled the trigger on the Black/Steel Rock shoe..Never had a pair of UA’s before..Hope they’re comfortable..

They are comfy

One thing I don't is the breathablity

My feet sweat alot and the heel of the shoe is full of sweat also

Slept on the recent rock delta colorways and I couldn't get my sizes..

Random pop up in my size has been reoccurring recently so hopefully i got 2 out of 3 colorways..

Back
Top Bottom