Under Armour?

Joined Jan 30, 2002
Tried out the Havoc low. Sending them back so just a quick impression. Can't feel the hovr right out the box so you'll have to break them in. The midsole is firm so that should be the reason. Aside from that impact protection is very good. Little tough to put on as it's like the KD 9 as it doesn't have normal pull tab. Lockdown is quite good but there is slight lace pressure along the top of foot. The support is there as well but I had doubt when pics surfaced. Pretty much a KD 9 counterpart but the traction seems to be better. Might change depending on court conditions. From the looks of it should be better than the Torch low I have. I'm pleased with the Torch lows as a whole so don't need these as well I'll just wait for the Curry 6. If you want to try them and can't decide on the lows or mids. I think the mids will feel better around the ankle area as the tongue and side is padded.

Joined Aug 10, 2012
AFF94117-E729-436B-9535-A4E1B8B019B8.jpeg

3AF98F82-2060-48EE-9436-FE24C484682A.jpeg
^^^ the mids felt and looked really strange when I tried them on yesterday. The lace holes on the collar are actually a strap that runs around the back of the ankle through the padding. They pull out and tighten but then the padding bunches up around the laces. It looks strange and feels really restrictive. I went with the navy/red lows.

Joined Jan 30, 2002
With how high they are probably didn't need the straps. The og cf drives are good example. Give an update how long it takes for hovr to loosen up.

Joined Sep 22, 2017
Hoping they restock the Forges really like the release cw, looks really good aesthetically clean lines and not to busy

Joined Jun 13, 2013
anyone else here experience this on the Curry 5s?
the color in the inner layer of the anafoam exterior kinda bled into the knit material...

Joined Nov 3, 2015
the color in the inner layer of the anafoam exterior kinda bled into the knit material...

Doh never happened to me on Curry’s but on other shoes yes. Message ua maybe they will exchange

Joined Jan 30, 2002
I don't have that colorway but the white with multicolor anafoam pair doesn't have that problem since underneath is white. I guess you can do a dye job on it lol

Joined Jun 13, 2013

by the way, i asked people from my under armour group in the philippines...
it seems like a number of people experienced it too...
it looks like a flaw in their design...

Joined Apr 15, 2007
black ones look good

But pardon my ignorance here. Does anyone own the rock delta? I can't see myself running in them. I don't know if i would squat in them...so like are they good for general lifts? Like can i dead lift in them? Or like chest day shoes :lol:

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now