Under Armour?

FW19_ProRock_IronWill_DJ_Site_DIG

Does anyone have a lead on the Clutchfit Drive away colorway they made and released for Kemba?

PM me if so. I been hunting to get another pair of these for years.

Embiid's shoe still not ready I guess, and he out here hooping in some spawn 2s, some shoes you can get for $60 on a deal.
I rock with UA, but he's supposed to be your #2 guy behind Curry, and it's way past time for them to have his sig ready.
I guess they're going to unveil it when the games start or something.

emb.PNG

I'm going to pretend I didn't see those horrible Embiids and go back to hoping the 3zeroIVs have some promise, even though this white colorway looks bootleg, and the toe cap looks even worse here than on the jordan xxxiv low pure money.

EcVolefXQAMR5xV

pre-Covid, the SC 3Zeros line had taken over my go-to-shoe for ballin. They had fantastic traction, just-enough cushioning (I like my rides fast and firm) and were easily available at a severe discount.

Those iv's look promising.

pre-Covid, the SC 3Zeros line had taken over my go-to-shoe for ballin. They had fantastic traction, just-enough cushioning (I like my rides fast and firm) and were easily available at a severe discount.

Those iv's look promising.

The IVs for kids have been at UA's website the past few days but nothing for adults yet. Wish I knew when they released.

Back
Top Bottom