Under Armour?

fba35be1477c7631683009e37111d9c108e8a56.jpg

I wear 10.5 in all Kobe's and Jordans, and the 10.5 in these fit perfect. Better than perfect.

I wear 10.5 in all Kobe's and Jordans, and the 10.5 in these fit perfect. Better than perfect.

why are they so expensive though? i would think they would be priced much lower considering they are new in the bball market....

why are they so expensive though? i would think they would be priced much lower considering they are new in the bball market....

The Fly, Blur, and Lite are all under $100, and IMO the Lite are the best looking ones. I assume the Black Ice are over $100 because it is technically a sig for Jennings. Compared to some of the Nike shoes at $100, I would put these right in that value.

The Fly, Blur, and Lite are all under $100, and IMO the Lite are the best looking ones. I assume the Black Ice are over $100 because it is technically a sig for Jennings. Compared to some of the Nike shoes at $100, I would put these right in that value.

i bought the black ice (home cw) on the release date, i was very excited for them, went with a size 10, wore them on sunday and felt like i needed to go get a 9.5, this shoe is so dope! feel as good as kobe 4's but a tad bit better! i think under armour will overthrow nike in the basketball market very soon! under armour just needs to score a couple more ballers who are in the market to land a shoe deal and make dope sigs! if i were under armour, after lastnights performance by blake griffin, i would look into picking him up to be another face for the brand! under armour will do to nike, what nike did to reebok in the 90's.

i bought the black ice (home cw) on the release date, i was very excited for them, went with a size 10, wore them on sunday and felt like i needed to go get a 9.5, this shoe is so dope! feel as good as kobe 4's but a tad bit better! i think under armour will overthrow nike in the basketball market very soon! under armour just needs to score a couple more ballers who are in the market to land a shoe deal and make dope sigs! if i were under armour, after lastnights performance by blake griffin, i would look into picking him up to be another face for the brand! under armour will do to nike, what nike did to reebok in the 90's.

Back
Top Bottom