Under Armour?

^^^ Same size. I have heard some say they went down .5, but I stayed true and they worked great.

^^^ Same size. I have heard some say they went down .5, but I stayed true and they worked great.

Odd, i went up half a size even though the ran a little longer in the toe box, the width fit me better. Great review keep it up!

Odd, i went up half a size even though the ran a little longer in the toe box, the width fit me better. Great review keep it up!

Originally Posted by DNeou20

stable as any shoes with outtriggers, if anything more stable.
Good to hear, I may have to give UA a try.  I'd like to try something different than Jordan, Nike and Adidas for a change

Originally Posted by DNeou20

stable as any shoes with outtriggers, if anything more stable.
Good to hear, I may have to give UA a try.  I'd like to try something different than Jordan, Nike and Adidas for a change

I thought these were interesting after seeing the commercial like 50 times anyone have input/review would love to know if this concept actually translates to good performance
yuku won't let me post pics its the Cam Newton Football cleats

I thought these were interesting after seeing the commercial like 50 times anyone have input/review would love to know if this concept actually translates to good performance
yuku won't let me post pics its the Cam Newton Football cleats

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Do you guys know if the 2012 ASG colorways are going to release?

one of the pairs released on saturday night if im not mistaken, it was the red colorway, it was extremely limited 10 pairs were sold on $%@@@**++!@@+.com

one of the pairs released on saturday night if im not mistaken, it was the red colorway, it was extremely limited 10 pairs were sold on $%@@@**++!@@+.com

Originally Posted by astroox805

yea i know, i was trying to buy a pair, sent payment 7 times and each time it got refunded, smh

Back
Top Bottom