Under Armour?

it's heavy because of the leather... if you're looking for performance these are it though... u dont feel the weight on your feet.... light does not necessarily mean better

it's heavy because of the leather... if you're looking for performance these are it though... u dont feel the weight on your feet.... light does not necessarily mean better

Originally Posted by denniscu

Originally Posted by Prince of Nicholson Avenue

double nickels are half a size big. gotta return them :/
really? I thought they were true to size...
feels that way for me, the toe box is very roomy. feels like i ll shifted around if i balled in these. pondering if i should return them since they are out of size for an exchange on eastbay. 

Originally Posted by denniscu

Originally Posted by Prince of Nicholson Avenue

double nickels are half a size big. gotta return them :/
really? I thought they were true to size...
feels that way for me, the toe box is very roomy. feels like i ll shifted around if i balled in these. pondering if i should return them since they are out of size for an exchange on eastbay. 

played with my black ices yesterday and felt real good, they were a sz 10 and they were a bit roomy also. Double socked and it was all good!

played with my black ices yesterday and felt real good, they were a sz 10 and they were a bit roomy also. Double socked and it was all good!

Yea the double socking isn't for me either.

But when I have done it... feels better with a thinner sock under a thick sock. Example had my nba socks over some random socks that were thin. felt good.

I do it with my adidas supernaturals.

But people who do two pair of nba socks or two pair of elites.... whoa

Yea the double socking isn't for me either.

But when I have done it... feels better with a thinner sock under a thick sock. Example had my nba socks over some random socks that were thin. felt good.

I do it with my adidas supernaturals.

But people who do two pair of nba socks or two pair of elites.... whoa

^^ QFT.... i do my thin no show champs socks as my inner then an Elite, NBA, or UA sock above

^^ QFT.... i do my thin no show champs socks as my inner then an Elite, NBA, or UA sock above

i have eyes for the comptons and rowley park's. very tempted to make the jump to UA kicks.

i have eyes for the comptons and rowley park's. very tempted to make the jump to UA kicks.

i wanted both compton red and rowley park... but i think i'm going to make way for rowley parks... hopefully i can find them in store for a discount or they make way onto the site.... wanted reds earlier but there's something missing, accent on the strap or something

i wanted both compton red and rowley park... but i think i'm going to make way for rowley parks... hopefully i can find them in store for a discount or they make way onto the site.... wanted reds earlier but there's something missing, accent on the strap or something

oh i mean the compton black. i love the small intricate print on the entire upper including the strap. how long until shoes start getting discounted on the UA site? and why are they even excluded on eastbay?

anyway, this year it looks like i'll be getting shoes that have straps on them lol. kd4's, bloodline's, and the kobes if nike does them right.

oh i mean the compton black. i love the small intricate print on the entire upper including the strap. how long until shoes start getting discounted on the UA site? and why are they even excluded on eastbay?

anyway, this year it looks like i'll be getting shoes that have straps on them lol. kd4's, bloodline's, and the kobes if nike does them right.

yeah i figured you were talking about the blacks. and i agree, the details on them is amazing.
once the shoes are on the UA site employees get discounts automatically (friend of mine works for visual merchandising)
and i'm assuming they're not discounted on eastbay just because they're new sigs and probably because they have an agreement with UA

yeah i figured you were talking about the blacks. and i agree, the details on them is amazing.
once the shoes are on the UA site employees get discounts automatically (friend of mine works for visual merchandising)
and i'm assuming they're not discounted on eastbay just because they're new sigs and probably because they have an agreement with UA

anyone know where i can find these shorts? 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom