Under Armour?

charge rc aren't bad at all i actually throw them on when i go for a 3-6 mile run every week to give my vomero 3s a break. not quite as soft as the splits but still real nice

Thanks DNeou20, still waiting on those UA basketball shorts that Brandon Jennings had on to come out during his Under the Armour vid......

from what my buddy who works for UA has told me, those will prolly not see hte light of day, but underarmour has been doing a lot of things with their apparel and footwear so just gotta keep waiting

9/1 MICRO G TORCH

20120507172335_original.jpg

20120507172337_original.jpg

20120507172338_original.jpg

the first pair does look like the hyperfuses, but i don't care. they will be solid performing shoes for reasonable prices. micro g>>>>>>>>>lunar basketball shoes. i'm wearing the fly wade 2s right now and they just feel dead compared to my bloodlines, and i've been wearing the bloodlines since christmas and the fly wades since april. i would rather deal with a little extra weight and have a comfortable shoe instead of having a lightweight shoe that doesn't feel good or sturdy from the beginning and only gets worse.

nike's shoe prices keep going up for less and less performance. its one thing if the shoes go up because costs to maintain quality and performance go up, but the shoes are all flimsy now and don't last at all on top of getting more expensive. the lunarfoam in the runners feels good, but they still have a lot of work to do for the basketball tooling.

ua is on the rise after signing the likes of arian foster my boy from the texans and they already have tom brady, cam newton

Those are links I found to some of the new under armour running and basketball shoes of 2012^^^ some of the technologies like the Spine and the Nano G sound interesting. Im anxious to see what the new Brandon Jennings shoe will look like. I wonder what it will be called, the 1st one was the Black Ice, 2nd was Bloodline, and the 3rd? I just hope they go away from the strap. It is just starting to get old IMO.

I've been somewhat impressed at their entrance into the market s fast. II like their bball shoes. I haven't copped any but am warming up to the idea

Just ordered a pair of the Charge RC Storms to try out. From what I have read about them they should be pretty good!

Back
Top Bottom