Under Armour?

At what time does Under Armour drop the Project Rock line? Last time, I got my pair from backorder after it had soldout.

Got the hoodie and the sand colored shoes. Debating whether to cop the Olive greens too cause I have a feeling I won’t be working out in the sand ones. My OG Color way is beat from workouts now.

I’ve got the cold gear hoodies and the water from rain never gets through them, even through running in the rain for an hour+. Are the threadborne hoodies and pants good for the rain?

I’ve got the cold gear hoodies and the water from rain never gets through them, even through running in the rain for an hour+. Are the threadborne hoodies and pants good for the rain?
yea they are. Just as good. Just make sure they’re waterproof as well. Obviously some aren’t waterproof

For those that ordered the new rock gear, did you get a order confirmation? I haven’t received anything but my card was charged.

20171125_074850.png

Rock said these release in Feb also that his new shoe model will be in May

So did these color ways ever release?

Attachments

• under-armour-drive-4-low-colorways.jpg
    under-armour-drive-4-low-colorways.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 6
  • DG9iBReVwAAgxD_.jpg
    DG9iBReVwAAgxD_.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 6
Nope just standard colors. They didn’t care about the lows. However, there is the Heetseeker(knitted upper) that seems to be a replacement.

Curry 4's are nice on the court. Not my favorite shoe to ball in from '17 but definitely a solid pick.

Guys how would you compare the rock delta training shoe vs the Cam Newton C1N trainer?

I don't have a pair of Delta nor worn them. I tried out the Cam's but they are narrow. The peak near the middle of the midsole digs into my arch. They are cheap right now so if you want to save money I guess go with those. The Delta you could use them for hiking too lol. They look like hiking boots haha. I'm starting to do a lot of hiking so I would consider getting a pair if they ever go on sale.

Guys how would you compare the rock delta training shoe vs the Cam Newton C1N trainer?
The Rock Delta's are decent running shoes, as for the C1N's I've only tried them on in store and they aren't bad.
Here's a video that I found about the Rock Deltas that I posted before.

Honestly it really depends on what you're going to use the shoe for. The Rock Delta's are running shoes and the C1N's are Training shoes although I kinda felt that the cushion might be too soft for doing crossfit, squats or deadlifts. If you're looking for UA training shoes, I'd go actually go Architect Reach. The midsole is super stable and firm with great lockdown system to keep your foot where it needs to be for squats etc. The Rock's 2nd shoe looks to be based off of the Architect Reach from photos of him checking out the design of the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom