Underground Hip hop Community

^^ 
yea I got over JMT once I realized all their songs are the same. Only thing that changed were the beats and guest appearances.

In honor of the avengers movie trailer showing up on the internets

Last Emperor - Secret Wars [Listen to this song.. its Marvel vs MCs]

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

funny, i had listened to thsi song like 40 times the past couple days and i see it posted here
laugh.gif
some classic pete rock ishh:

Ironically produced from Queens native Q-Tip. Backpack classic. One of the cleanest/illest beats ever...

Anyone mess with the Cookin Soul crew? They put it quality work....

BTW, heard People Under The Stairs dropped a new release today. Anyone heard it yet? Is it any good?

These Cookin Soul dudes must have one of the best vinyl collections on the face of this earth...

When I first saw this, I thought it was a weird combo but this song got me. Dilla & Big Pun?!? For Real!? But the mixtape was off the hook. This song is on one of my workout playlists.

Phonte ft Big KRIT and Evidence - Life of Kings

This album is everything I thought the 2nd Foreign Exchange album would be. Let's be real: Connected was basically a Little Brother album w/out Big Pooh.. haha

like making paper sculptures outta benjamins we FRANK, 100 LIN-do(lindo = beautiful in spanish) hands off like insanitys my rank,

titans fight, poseidon punctures through the mics unite them, lasso round the table squares breathe the tetrahedron, drunken master cypher pass the glassware to the left,

our customs to maneuver verbal functions under stress, "NO ONE TO IMPRESS", you are yourself confess, jewels that i bless,

carved to make you look a lowdown dirty rotten mess, penalties my business and i am taping all the witness,

rapping's for the babies, i JUST DO IT for the fitness, standards of the litmus when it comes to breakin' krylon, crates n tapes on file son, sharper than a falcon,

talent(talons) bleeds like hand gun walls be broke in love i am samson

Back
Top Bottom