Underrated fast food items

Wendy's Chilli Cheese Fries are crack, they've really become the number one fast food chain after summer 2012, MMG of the Fast Food Game

Oh and Chicken McBites from McDonald's are better than I expected them to be

Of course Papa John's Garlic Butter is crack. They need to sell those things in like a bottle for me to take home. I can only imagine what they would taste like over some Lemon Pepper Wings. Hell that **** would taste good over dog dookie while we playing.

Last edited:
What-A-Burger as a whole is underrated.
mean.gif
smokin.gif

Had it for the first time when I was in SPI this past spring break.

So flame.

the $1 snackers @ KFC
chalupas with volcano sauce @ Taco Bell
the onion rings @ Zaxbys
all-beef coney dogs @ Sonic
the $1.50 Double Stacks @ Wendy's

Last edited:
There's certain things I just won't eat from certain places. Things like potpie from KFc is one of them. I'd rather the famous bowl.

I'm gonna try the shredded beef and barbacoa next two times I go to Chipotle. I've been having the steak burrito for YEARS. 

Also if anyone didn't know, you can get your tortilla with heated cheese. Basically a quesadilla burrito, I don't know if they charge more though.

Gotta try that ghetto Big Mac too, I'm pretty sure they'll mess up somehow though. 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

the cheddar peppers from sonic drive-in are amazing.
I like the mozzarella sticks better but you have to ask them to bring the marinara sauce, for some reason they just won't bring it out the first time. And all of those hot dogs are fire.

Onion rings cuh. I haven't had a burger from BK in years, but i had onion rings from BK 2 weekends ago and mayne...they we're so good. Onion rings @ whataburger are scrumptious too.

Back
Top Bottom