Underrated Post 14s

bronle

Banned
I think the 23s and 17s are very underrated. I think the 23s would be 10x doped if they didn't use that South Pole citi trends lookin pattern on the upper. Hopefully they change it if we get a retro like they did with the toe cap on the 10s. 17s look like futuristic 6s to me. What are some underrated post 14s in your opinion?

I love the xx3 as they are. All CW are beautiful and work well IMO .I really like the 17s and would buy when they retro.I must add to the list the all red xx1's .... Not everyone's cup of tea, but that shoe bought me back into the game !

I remember when the first images of the 23s came out, everyone said they looked like And1 shoes. Then once they dropped everyone loved them. I don't think they are underappreciated, there are lots of folks that love them, myself included. I think they are worthy of being the last "numbered" sig shoe.

The 16s and 17s I believe are a little bit underappreciated. I bout the 7/16 pack more for the 16s than the 7s.

the Lightning 17s are one of my favorite Js of all time...white and red 17s are copped when (and if) they retro.

The 20s I think were ahead of their time. It was a good idea, but I feel like I'm wearing moon boots. I use a pair of 20s whenever I ball, and they never let me down.

i love the 17's as well and i think the 18's are underatted some i personally like them espicially the black/blue ones those are nice as hell

Underrated? Hands down the 18. I loved my pair and ran them to the ground. Double stacked zoom made the shoe feel
pimp.gif
but my only complaint is how damn hot those things got after playing ball. Poor ventilation. Looks are on point and the leather upper 18s were extremely durable.

Originally Posted by Vuey

I love the xx3 as they are. All CW are beautiful and work well IMO .I really like the 17s and would buy when they retro.I must add to the list the all red xx1's .... Not everyone's cup of tea, but that shoe bought me back into the game !

XX1 is one of the most underrated J's in regards to the tech and for balling.....I liked the Black/Red pair in the CDP pack too

I have some XXI PE's that I balled in quite a bit and I agree. They are really subtle in the styling but wow these things are my go to shoe when I hoop these days. Dont think Ive worn much else when I play ball in the last 3 years.

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Originally Posted by BronLe

that South Pole citi trends lookin pattern on the upper.

The what? Huh?
That argyle crap
lol You mean the MJ pattern? Thats one of the appeal and tech's they used to make a Glue-less shoe 
indifferent.gif
16-23 Need more love and retros

EVEN the 19s and 22's I like those

XV are very underrated; I find them to be a nice work of art that many people ridicule because MJ never wore them.
That shoe was far ahead of its time; can't wait until Jordan Brand decides to retro the Flints & Obsidians as well as a selection
of other colorways (I'll cop them without any hesitation).

I believe that the Air Jordan 15 is the most underrated due to it probably being the most hated. Personally, I like the 15's (mids only). At the same time, they were ahead of its time. Air Jordan 15 is a love/hate shoe.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by Vuey

XX1 is one of the most underrated J's in regards to the tech and for balling.....I liked the Black/Red pair in the CDP pack too

I cant say enough how underrated the 21s are. People always asken me about my shoes when I ball in my red suede 21s at the gym
laugh.gif

Ones after the XIVs that I've truly disliked were the XVs, XIXs, XX2s, 2009s, and 2010s.

XVI through XVIII I thought were pretty solid honestly. I liked them a lot.

XXs in the stealth colorway were nice, but I didn't like the other colorways.

XXIs are a great balling shoe, comfortable, and pretty innovative with the interchangeable pods and even that hidden message. Not the best looking in the line, but one of my favorites to play in.

XX3s were a classic shoe, and I thought they were a great way to end the numbered line.

2011s I think deserve some love too. Lightweight, comfortable, interchangeable soles for the first time, and I think they look pretty clean in some of the colorways like white/black, All-Stars, and YOTRs.

I know everyone loves the I through XIVs and hates on everything since then for the most part, but they're missing out on some nice shoes. Don't really see any quality complaints about the newer models, and I think people gotta give them more of a chance.

anything above 13's are ugly as hell, dunno how ya'll even consider coppin

Got the og Indiglo XIV's and love em.  Above that though, I only have a pair of Midwest XX's and the only other one I'm still trying to track down is the Croc XVII's.  Odd shoe, but they appeal to me.

XXIII's are some of my favorite jordans

I also think low XVII's are underrated

i love the xx3's 's all colorways especially the chicago's and motorsport's also like the xx1's red suede great to ball in xvii to xx's are good dont know why some people dont like them but there good imo

Back
Top Bottom