UNDERRATED TV SHOWS

I feel like Eastbound & Down on HBO is slept on hard...

funniest show on tv right now. Season finale tomorrow tho

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

Cheers though?
laugh.gif
    Too young I guess. 

im 22 cheers is a classic 
grin.gif

Frasier won awards but when I tell ppl I watch it they look at me crazy
ohwell.gif

"underrated" isn't really defined on here. Some people are naming shows that were outrageously popular during their run.. while others are naming shows that were widely praised by critics.

Underrated to me is a show that flew under the radar of most critics and wasn't a ratings hit either.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

"underrated" isn't really defined on here. Some people are naming shows that were outrageously popular during their run.. while others are naming shows that were widely praised by critics.

Underrated to me is a show that flew under the radar of most critics and wasn't a ratings hit either.
I have to agree with you, alot of shows on TNT fall under that blanket for me, none of them are really bad, and they are usually slept on hard.  4 pages in, I havent found anybody else who watches the 4400 lol

there are a few shows i watch on Hulu i would never watch on TV

Happy Endings
Whitney
I Hate My Teenage Daughter

i dont even know when they come on i'll just get on Hulu every few weeks and catch up

Originally Posted by solarius49

I have to agree with you, alot of shows on TNT fall under that blanket for me, none of them are really bad, and they are usually slept on hard.  4 pages in, I havent found anybody else who watches the 4400 lol
I watch it, my sis was obsessed with it and made me watch it. I liked it but it was confusing 
I took underrated as a show that doesnt get mentioned a lot around me.

Like cosby and seinfield were a hits, highly rated and still talked about to this day, Not so much with cheers and frasier 
ohwell.gif

im black btw (always wanted to type that)

Originally Posted by sreggie101

fringe_inner_child.jpg

^ the definition of underrated. i blame all the lames who insist on watching the same reality %#$% all the time.
pimp.gif
They may give it 12 episodes next season to finish it.
ohwell.gif

Happy Endings ( started watching it in the middle of this season, went back and got all the eps. one of my favorite shows now)
Nurse Jackie ( new season just started
pimp.gif
)

Survivor and Big Brother (I'm probably the only person here that still watches those 
embarassed.gif
)

An Idiot Abroad

The Ricky Gervais Show

Happy Endings is a great choice. Should be a lot more popular and the critics like it but it doesn't get the same attention as other comedies.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

Cheers though?
laugh.gif
    Too young I guess. 

im 22 cheers is a classic 
grin.gif

Frasier won awards but when I tell ppl I watch it they look at me crazy
ohwell.gif

that was my point...extremely successful show.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by solarius49

I watch it, my sis was obsessed with it and made me watch it. I liked it but it was confusing 
I took underrated as a show that doesnt get mentioned a lot around me.

Like cosby and seinfield were a hits, highly rated and still talked about to this day, Not so much with cheers and frasier 
ohwell.gif

im black btw (always wanted to type that)
That's what I take as the meaning of underrated. Frasier won all these awards, and since it went off in 2004, it rarely even gets 
mentioned. 

^
Supernatural is very well written.  Way better than a lot of similar shows on the big networks.

CHEAP SEATS is one of the funniest shows ever.  If you haven't seen it, look it up on youtube.  Start with bull riding, roller derby, and mini golf.

07_cheapseats.jpg

Back
Top Bottom