UNDFTD x Converse Poorman’s Weapon

i was able to get a pair from union nyc. the manager at union stated that he had ordered the kix like a year ago and he had never seen the green 1s. I amwondering if anyone knows when the green ones will drop and i would also like to know how limited these shoes were? if limited at all, feel me? shout out tothe dude at union, cool dude. chea!

Originally Posted by Ilovesneaks

how come the green pair didn't drop along with the black ones?
No clue but next month they said. How much are the black pair going for now? Chucks runs big btw.

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

No clue but next month they said. How much are the black pair going for now? Chucks runs big btw.
there some auctions on eBay going close to $200 and up.

these are not the same sizing's as chucks my man...these are poormans..so they run true to size...im a size 8 and i have a 8 in black...it fitsperfect....the smallest size ive seen is a 7....i came across a 4 at the undftd in santa monica and just had to grab them for my grl...did any one else grabsizes smaller than a 7?

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Black ones are really nice.

Hopefully they won't be too pricey.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

there some auctions on eBay going close to $200 and up.
I'm not surprised since it's one of the BEST converse I've ever seen. Great inspiration, design, and amazing material. Comfy as fk!
-I'm glad I got myself a pair.
pimp.gif

nice nice... I overlooked the email i got on these but damn seeing these pics has perked my interest on them!!

anyone know where i can pick the black on up for retail or close to it? I need size 11. I already called all the undftd stores in U.S. pm me!

Originally Posted by nikes06

anyone know where i can pick the black on up for retail or close to it? I need size 11. I already called all the undftd stores in U.S. pm me!
The only place left where you can find these is on ebay

Back
Top Bottom