UNDFTD X NIKE DUNK HIGH "BALLISTIC" 2013 SAMPLE

HOT or NOT ?

• HOT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NOT

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
order status changed to invoiced, that means im good right? or still chance of being canceled?

order status changed to invoiced, that means im good right? or still chance of being canceled?

from my experience ordering from them, you're typically safe when you get invoiced. it means your card has been charged or will be charged.

congrats to those who were able to cop. i'm still looking for my pair. resell prices are ridiculous right now.

Last edited:
Damn man you got lucky then. I called and they said they are all out still. It was up on the site?

yes it was, a couple of sizes kept popping up for a good 15 mins. I was going to order more but i could not find anybody to do it for me and I know they would cancel if you try to order more than once.

yes it was up on the site 30 mins ago. size 7.5, 9, 11.5 and 13. Hopefully my order gets thru, 
Yo that's awesome. Congrats on that late cop. Check your account on the site and if it had an order in for you then you are golden. No way was I gonna try and get a second pair with my same name and risk cancellation. Lol I'm so happy to have one

I think this will turn out the same as when I ordered the ADIDAS BAPE UNDFTD ZX5000 from them. I never received an order confirmation email or a shipping confirmation email and the shoes just showed up the next day which is today for me since I'm located in LA. In fact, I received the shipping confirmation email 3 days after I already received the shoes.

I emailed them about not getting an email confirmation or any order number on the site under "orders placed" but i was still charged and they said

"Hello,

We are still currently processing all the orders for the Nike "Bring Back" Release from Saturday. If you have not received an email from Undefeated.com confirming your order you will shortly.

If you were charge multiple times please let us know and we will reverse all duplicate transactions.

We appreciate your business and patience very much. Hang Tough, your shoes are on the way!

Thank you for shopping with Undefeated.com"

:rolleyes

Mine changed from awaiting process to invoiced as well. I placed my order during the initial drop around 12:01 right when the site crashed.

Amazing
smokin.gif

My order still doesn't even show up on my account history.
The charge still shows up in my bank though. Haven't heard anything from UND.
anyone else in the no order history/no email/ nothing but a charge boat?

tried super hard to cop but kept getting booted :smh:

same with the white/gums last release :smh:

I got SUPER LUCKY last time and found a local seller who hooked me up with the white/gums used once for $80... just gotta hope for a similar steal on these

My order still doesn't even show up on my account history.
The charge still shows up in my bank though. Haven't heard anything from UND.
anyone else in the no order history/no email/ nothing but a charge boat?

give them a call at the number listed above .

Back
Top Bottom