Unds'ed KD 3 review

good reviews on this and the 11's in the other thread.
i tried the kd3 on in-store and i have to agree on what you said about the forefoot zoom air and the traction. both are very nice in this shoe.

good reviews on this and the 11's in the other thread.
i tried the kd3 on in-store and i have to agree on what you said about the forefoot zoom air and the traction. both are very nice in this shoe.

Been trying to find this blog forever...I love the reviews. Very much appreciated......

Been trying to find this blog forever...I love the reviews. Very much appreciated......

I believe they used a phylon midsole this year, and that's why I stayed away from the kd line this year
eyes.gif

I believe they used a phylon midsole this year, and that's why I stayed away from the kd line this year
eyes.gif

some places say they used a phylon, including NDC, but its actually cushlon. Same with the Hyperfuse.

pretty lame mistake for both shoes, since cushlon >>>>>>>> phylon and the KD3 and Hyperfuse are outstanding shoes.

some places say they used a phylon, including NDC, but its actually cushlon. Same with the Hyperfuse.

pretty lame mistake for both shoes, since cushlon >>>>>>>> phylon and the KD3 and Hyperfuse are outstanding shoes.

Cushlon is still pretty firm, I land on my heels first a lot, wish Nike would've Zoomed up the heel too, at least.

Cushlon is still pretty firm, I land on my heels first a lot, wish Nike would've Zoomed up the heel too, at least.

Yah there were conflicting tech descriptions of the midsoles and cushlon has been making it's way into alot of basketball midsoles..if you feel the foam that is visible from the outsole via the cutouts its softer than phylon

Yah there were conflicting tech descriptions of the midsoles and cushlon has been making it's way into alot of basketball midsoles..if you feel the foam that is visible from the outsole via the cutouts its softer than phylon

oh n thanks for all the support over the years...wish i could be more consistent but money n time constraints...gonna keep going though will probably be more active this year since i can write a review anywhere n am not tied strictly to my computer

oh n thanks for all the support over the years...wish i could be more consistent but money n time constraints...gonna keep going though will probably be more active this year since i can write a review anywhere n am not tied strictly to my computer

Goose, you know I love reviews, especially from people who know what is up. Great job. I had an REAL tough decision on these or the Kobe VI. THe KD's felt that good. Ultimately, I passed, for now, anyway. But I will be picking up a pair real soon.

Goose, you know I love reviews, especially from people who know what is up. Great job. I had an REAL tough decision on these or the Kobe VI. THe KD's felt that good. Ultimately, I passed, for now, anyway. But I will be picking up a pair real soon.

Hahaha it was one of those well everyone is gonna review the Kobe 6 so there wasn't a rush for me there..plus I kinda wanted to get away from Kobe vs lebron hence the kd 3's,huarache trainers and even though I'm late the adizero rose.peak Kidd 3's as well if I can't squeeze another pair out of peak

Back
Top Bottom