Union Jordan 1 Black Toe - Legit check StockX

I just got my 12.5 from StockX and it's weird. The box doesn't show the usual tag and inside the sneaker, the label is also not the typical one. So this one is either a sample or a one-off for Chris Gibbs. Or a fake.

Union-Jordan-01.jpg Union-Jordan-02.jpg Union-Jordan-03.jpg Union-Jordan-04.jpg Union-Jordan-05.jpg Union-Jordan-06.jpg Union-Jordan-07.jpg Union-Jordan-08.jpg Union-Jordan-09.jpg Union-Jordan-10.jpg

I just went and pulled out my size 13 from storage and compared them. A few things:

1. The stitching on size 13 (purchased from Nike UK by me) has a tighter weave
2. The color around the leather (where the leather is cut) is more orange on the Stockx sample pair versus a more greenish color on the original size 13 pair.

See attached and also some videos

In the photos, the top pair is from Nike UK, in the videos, the left pair is from StockX

Union-Jordan-closeup-01.jpg Union-Jordan-closeup-02.jpg Union-Jordan-closeup-03.jpg

These are authentic.
Fakes for these are still not very good. They cant seem to get them right for some reason. What you mentioned is typical Nike QC, but there may be some other minor changes in the retail pair compared to the sample you got.

These are authentic.
Fakes for these are still not very good. They cant seem to get them right for some reason. What you mentioned is typical Nike QC, but there may be some other minor changes in the retail pair compared to the sample you got.

Thanks. Yes, there are a few changes compared to the retail, as I pointed out in the video. That's what worried me.

Another member got a sample pair also, the Blue ones in size 14. Interesting that two of them are out there within a week.

Back
Top Bottom