United Code - north york Toronto

Hello fellow sneaker heads!
Was wondering if any of you have been to united code in North York T.O?
I live in the area and didnt even know they existed... kinda stumbled upon the store while walking my dog lol.
Seems like they carry lot of shoes that are hard to find, do you know if their shoes are legit?

Hello fellow sneaker heads!
Was wondering if any of you have been to united code in North York T.O?
I live in the area and didnt even know they existed... kinda stumbled upon the store while walking my dog lol.
Seems like they carry lot of shoes that are hard to find, do you know if their shoes are legit?
Yea I've gone into the shop once and talked to the two guys working there.  It's a consignment store for the most part when it comes to its more rare/hyped product.  The guy who seemed to be running the shop (older Asian guy) was telling me that they were trying to move away from the consignment piece and trend more towards being a retailer.  I didn't look at all their product but for the few pairs I checked out (AJ1 SBB, UB SNS) they were legit.  Now, since they're consignment they don't have a large size run (they didn't have either of those pairs in anything larger than a 8.5) and prices aren't listed on the shoes so you need to ask pretty much for every item.

If you're in the area doesn't hurt to check them out if it isn't out of your way

Back
Top Bottom