University Blue "UNCements" Jordan IV 4/28/21 $200 Finish Line is Trash

Giving this 30 more minutes and I'm done. Got other things to do than waste two hours waiting for this trash to work.

I'm sure the draw on SNKRS will have my back in the morning :lol:

Can't wait to see what a 🤬🤬🤬🤬 show the Lightning 4's are gonna be.

I got 1.6 million flex points for this shyyt. Suppose to hit multiples in men's and gs. So far confirmed one men's. Can't even check the rest.

111 minutes later & I’ve regressed…now I can’t even log back into FTL.

if I didn’t really want a UNC blue shoe & spend my points already I’d say to hell with this & the entire process.

this is the most absolute trash process ever.

From footlocker 5 min ago
Hello. Our team is working on issues with the app right now, and extensions have been set for each app, but they will be staggered to make sure everyone can get in. We again advise periodically refreshing your apps until you are able to get in for confirmations.

Supposedly a few minutes ago FTL tweeted that the extended the time on their apps in staggered fashion...

From footlocker 5 min ago
Hello. Our team is working on issues with the app right now, and extensions have been set for each app, but they will be staggered to make sure everyone can get in. We again advise periodically refreshing your apps until you are able to get in for confirmations.
this means they arent working on the app they are just waiting for ypu thirsty beasts to cool down and let their garbage *** app work again

Yeah I can't log into any device...this is nonsense.

You want to work on your app the day people are supposed to confirm...

Should have done that weeks ago.

Stuck here now....
Screenshot_20210427-160402_Foot Locker.jpg

Back
Top Bottom