University Blue "UNCements" Jordan IV 4/28/21 $200 Finish Line is Trash

On the hunt for a size 12. Apparently some local stores didn’t received their shipment yet

No.

Just really fight bots, have platforms that work on release dates and don't have companies investing in reselling platforms...

Also boost production numbers. These shoes would still sell out in mass produced numbers....
I wonder if production numbers are down because of COVID?

The Nike Memphis employee store is selling the 4s to employees for $105 in 2 hours. The line is over a mile long, the news is reporting there 🤣🤣🤣🤣. They want to know what the shoes look like now.

Attachments

• 56E2E260-5958-4A2C-90D7-2D3F2F1D58CA.png
    56E2E260-5958-4A2C-90D7-2D3F2F1D58CA.png
    982.3 KB · Views: 163
I’ll never understand why people would still join the end of a line when it’s that long, I know it’s an employee store but surely they don’t have that many?

I’ll never understand why people would still join the end of a line when it’s that long, I know it’s an employee store but surely they don’t have that many?

almost certainly don’t. The lines started at 8:30 last night. Oh, it’s storming in Memphis right now

i got fed ex delivery manager . someone told me i could make them drop off at a fed ex box or require signature confirmation but i dont see any way in the app to do so?

i got fed ex delivery manager . someone told me i could make them drop off at a fed ex box or require signature confirmation but i dont see any way in the app to do so?

I'm not sure you can require signature delivery on your end from the app other than requesting it in the notes. As far as a Fed Ex box, I think you can request a hold at fed ex location (not sure if that's what you meant) but I believe the package has to be in transit to do that (not label printed)

All that to cop for $100...even if they sold em for $400 (and that’s on the side) that’s less than $300 profit after tax/shipping. Hell nah I wouldn’t be out in the rain for that

Back
Top Bottom