University Blue "UNCements" Jordan IV 4/28/21 $200 Finish Line is Trash

Zelda-and-Link.jpg

Loved the TS 4 because of the Oilers colorway. Loved the Oilers colors and uniforms, but never a fan of the team. Hell bought the shoes on the colors I don’t listen to TS, more of a 90’s hip hop fan. I just believe that cement pops so much better than the black and the blue is such a fresher color blue on the UNC’s.
i'm 90s hip hop also, but i rock with trav from a sonic standpoint. he still that guy.

Wouldn't doubt it, the shoe game is trash no. Exactly why I don't support paying resale prices on new shoes. I mean I wouldn't pay them on older shoes either... but I have more respect for someone that has an extra pair of shoes sitting in their closet that they decide to sell later down the line.

My boy just got a job at Champs.... He spoke with the Manager and he said they back door full size runs with each release and they offered him if he buys a FSR that he can get them for Retail.
How's he gonna afford that on that kind of paycheck? Surely they don't pay that much.

Wouldn't doubt it, the shoe game is trash no. Exactly why I don't support paying resale prices on new shoes. I mean I wouldn't pay them on older shoes either... but I have more respect for someone that has an extra pair of shoes sitting in their closet that they decide to sell later down the line.
Yeah man definitely same here. I have slowed so hard on even buying sneakers I'm burnt on getting stoked for a pair than getting burnt by a bot or w.e else.

These managers are morons. I doubt Champs HQ would be supportive of this as they would lose their Nike/JB contract. It's only a matter of time until they're exposed. Hope Nike puts some effort into cracking down on their contracts now that they're reducing their distribution. People who have that kind of plug, though, could make such easy money with very little upfront investment.

Obviously they are doing it to grease their own palms. If associates don't mind paying retail then the company doesn't take a loss or probably even notice what's going on, but the associates are making that extra resell bonus at our expense. I guess this is their way of getting them extra money with out actually giving them a better wage, and guess who pays for it...

Also Nike doesn't GAF and I doubt a company as large as Foot Locker would lease their contract because of a single store or many stores for that matter, they would just say it was an isolated incident and offer up that store manager as a sacrifice.

Back
Top Bottom