University Blue "UNCements" Jordan IV 4/28/21 $200 Finish Line is Trash

those photos are watermarked repgod... rep = replica = unauthorized = fake. none of those photos are of an official product.
I have seen him leak a couple of pairs. I believe he these are real with the shape and color and stuff but I wouldn't doubt if he was like one of these profiles who either Leak pairs and make reps or steals other people's photos and sells reps. I know SneakerNews uses their leaks and they're super reputable.

Man they should release these too
1609780097019.jpeg

HOF

yall dont realize the power fakes have in this culture now.

any person with “rep” anything in their name, is pushing 100% fake ish.

all these dudes getting “early release pairs” ....... 90% fake.

but. funny thing is the fake factories are shut down until mid february.

so my bet is, your normal “early” flexers wont be flexing much this next month

You saying the ones SBD posted are also fakes? I'm not trying to post fake ****. Thought SBD was reliable. The ones I just posted are fake?

Fake factories are shut down til Feb, what you mean?

the factories are shutting down due to the police raids and the chinese holiday. police crackdown in the big fake city, and so they all decided to wait it out.

so like i said. for the next month and a little longer, you wont see new flexes from a lotta these ‘early release’ people.

its ridiculous honestly. ill be sent pics/videos of a new fake model, only to see some “influencer” post pics trying to get clout.

chicago sb dunk fakes from a certain factory were better than retails. jubilee 11 were EXACT.

i honestly could write a paper or handbook on these fake factories, their pricing, their practices and the effect on our culture.

be weary of all. travis scott 1 can pass check check and all those dumb apps.

im shocked we havent seen more raging bull 5 and reverse bred 13s yet. factories started pushing those out right before they closed. trophy room 1 come with the ticket and all. months before release.

some batches suck. others are immaculate. funny enough, the more special the shoe, (i.e. unreleased or pe) usually gets a much better quality treatment from the fake factory.

all those celebrities with fake diors before release date lol. and everyone assumed real cuz theyre rich.

Back
Top Bottom