University Blue "UNCements" Jordan IV 4/28/21 $200 Finish Line is Trash

Click on "view my status", scroll down to "choose rewards and click view all. Scroll all the way to the bottom and click the arrow to page 2, you should see the reward there for extra entries which are 250pts for each extra entry.
So that’s why i always lose on FNL

i didn’t even know you could put more than 1 :lol:
i can’t even find out how to do it either

Click on "view my status", scroll down to "choose rewards and click view all. Scroll all the way to the bottom and click the arrow to page 2, you should see the reward there for extra entries which are 250pts for each extra entry.
Go under your status awards and choose the view all
Appreciate both of y’all.

Also, Do retros not count towards your status?

Copped raging bulls but my points haven’t updated?

They should unless there has been a change. Last year I purchased the Smoke Grey 1's and the University gold 12's and both were counted towards status which allowed me to go crazy with tickets for the Mochas which I failed to win lol.

Appreciate both of y’all.

Also, Do retros not count towards your status?

Copped raging bulls but my points haven’t updated?

Please keep me updated whenever other raffles open. Preferably online raffles since I work during the week.

Wait you can add more tickets if you have the points ?

I swear i never knew this

I think i'll do 4 lol

mr23mj mr23mj Have you always hit doing that or is it like flx and you still get screwed no matter what lmaoo ?

Last edited:
This guy went in lol
B2A4B776-4AC2-424A-986C-35BB2AB661A5.jpeg

FNL should give u that s... back if you don’t win though, that’s the messed up part. Spend money just to get the head starts or whatever use em in hopes you get a pair when all along prob catching an L :smh:

prob don’t even increase your chances in the grand scheme just a ploy

FNL should give u that s... back if you don’t win though, that’s the messed up part. Spend money just to get the head starts or whatever use em in hopes you get a pair when all along prob catching an L :smh:

FLX APP TOO TBH

And just imagine how many points all those bot users have cause they're able to hit everything

It seems like a lot didn't know about adding more cause i'm seeing screenshots everywhere now

I didn't even know till today either

I'm sure will see 1k tickets soon lmaoo

Back
Top Bottom