University Blue "UNCements" Jordan IV 4/28/21 $200 Finish Line is Trash

8668533E-4350-4920-BD4A-1FA39156C299.png

this some bs

I’m actually shocked, went to the finishline app after entering for the draw on snkrs. Had no splash screen which I thought was odd but went to the 4s immediately. Added to cart and checked out no problem, got order confirmation number. I just checked and also got the email confirmation. So that’s what it’s like to get past that splash page lol

Man ****. This is depressing. Went from having exclusive access to ****ing Ls on ****ing every shot I take. Bull****. Rage inducing man the ****

I should just give up on this hobby. It's like volunteering to get sodomized every morning at 7am. And this draw BS is even worse than before on SNKRS! Every week a new rung of overpriced consumer ass****ing

Wow. Take a few years off, come back, and this whole experience is worse than ever. I never even got past the FNL splash screen. And I took the "L" on SNKRS. How does anybody even get to buy the shoes they want? StockX? That feels like some weird sneaker entrapment where folks are railroaded into buying shoes at inflated values. Congrats to all that hit, though.

Back
Top Bottom