University Blue "UNCements" Jordan IV 4/28/21 $200 Finish Line is Trash

Yeah, I got a quick L for the Lebrons. Nothing on these yet. I'm assuming another L though.

Wow. Take a few years off, come back, and this whole experience is worse than ever. I never even got past the FNL splash screen. And I took the "L" on SNKRS. How does anybody even get to buy the shoes they want? StockX? That feels like some weird sneaker entrapment where folks are railroaded into buying shoes at inflated values. Congrats to all that hit, though.
Yup that’s the new sneaker game it’s even more BS than back then. Now it’s kids being “sneaker analysts” and trying to resell every shoe they can get their hands on. This young tiktok generation don’t even wear their shoes just straight to StockX

Yup that’s the new sneaker game it’s even more BS than back then. Now it’s kids being “sneaker analysts” and trying to resell every shoe they can get their hands on. This young tiktok generation don’t even wear their shoes just straight to StockX

Man, I am too old for that mess. lol. And what the hell is a "sneaker analyst" and why would I become one? Some shot at internet fame? Some desire to become a junior Wolf on Wall Street? Damn, just trade stocks if you want to do that stuff.

Resell for these is hideous.. why is the sneaker game like this?

all these releases in a short time span and you have to go through loops and hurdles just to take an L on most of them

Those that won, do you enter as soon as the join draw button pops up or you wait until later in the timer?

Didn’t want these. Insert random size got 1/7 win out of all three different size type

Attachments

• B89E951B-FD2C-436A-B7C7-8580FA433C86.png
    B89E951B-FD2C-436A-B7C7-8580FA433C86.png
    584.8 KB · Views: 135
I always thought what Nike was doing was lowkey a draw and now they're just actually saying it. You would select the sneaker, go in to the pending status ,and if they picked you then you had a W. Maybe I'm wrong tho...

It's a resellers world.

Either pay resale or spend your money somewhere else....

Enjoy those doubles and triples fellas! Hope you step on a nail :nthat:
The thing is the resale prices are stupid now. 18 mos ago it was maybe 1/4 of all Jordan releases that were jacked up on the secondary market immediately.

These are going for $400 on StockX. Couldn't get that much for a 4 of any kind 2 years ago.

Wow. Take a few years off, come back, and this whole experience is worse than ever. I never even got past the FNL splash screen. And I took the "L" on SNKRS. How does anybody even get to buy the shoes they want?

Same here. Sat out from ‘17-20 to come back to these madness. I took lots of L’s before but I actually was able to buy pairs still, quite a bit.

Now I do not stand a chance, at all

Back
Top Bottom