University Blue "UNCements" Jordan IV 4/28/21 $200 Finish Line is Trash

93F3CE6E-9BCD-47BE-8175-48491B228C36.jpeg

x3!:angry:

I always thought what Nike was doing was lowkey a draw and now they're just actually saying it. You would select the sneaker, go in to the pending status ,and if they picked you then you had a W. Maybe I'm wrong tho...

Or, they just put up a splash that says it's a draw but it's the EXACT process as before. All they did was changing the verbiage from a purchase oriented language to that of a fake draw. On the back end, they just process whichever their servers happen to process at the time.

I'm still in the "Waiting Room" at Dicks.... Lol, never even got in so they could tell me sold out. Pointless.

Although it’s disappointing to admit, this release raised my blood pressure some. I wanted them so badly and I feel like the rug was swept from under me the moment my access was taken away. Man oh man what a disaster.

The thing is the resale prices are stupid now. 18 mos ago it was maybe 1/4 of all Jordan releases that were jacked up on the secondary market immediately.

These are going for $400 on StockX. Couldn't get that much for a 4 of any kind 2 years ago.

Have you seen what the Black Cats are going for... |l

Or, they just put up a splash that says it's a draw but it's the EXACT process as before. All they did was changing the verbiage from a purchase oriented language to that of a fake draw. On the back end, they just process whichever their servers happen to process at the time.

Exactly what I thought!

So you're saying it was first come first serve when it went in to pending status? Because I know some folks who went after me won before I did back then.
Of course it was. You were just fighting bots. Now their army of accounts dwarfs our peasant offering. 1 vs 20M bots. Yeah, you think your odds didn't get a whole lot worse than sneaking in right at the top of the hour?

At least even ****bag Ticketmaster identifies and flags scalper accounts. Their approach is to only let them in on stuff that won't sell out by their internal projections, but shut those accounts out when it's a show they know will sell out.

Nike knows most of their accounts are duplicates and fakes. All these steps they take to "improve" the process are smoke and mirrors. Your chances just get worse while Nike sells out even the ugliest Jordans.

I always thought what Nike was doing was lowkey a draw and now they're just actually saying it. You would select the sneaker, go in to the pending status ,and if they picked you then you had a W. Maybe I'm wrong tho...
Nah, you got it right. The regular “Leo” style drops are still technically Draws but they’re only opened for 2 minutes.

Man, I am too old for that mess. lol. And what the hell is a "sneaker analyst" and why would I become one? Some shot at internet fame? Some desire to become a junior Wolf on Wall Street? Damn, just trade stocks if you want to do that stuff.
It’s hilarious they got whole YouTube channels dedicated to it now and these kids try to explain their reasoning like they’ve earned their bachelors degree in economics

40+ windows across 5 devices on separate networks today, and not a single one made it past FNL/JD. Didn't get through on DSG until everything was gone. 2 SNKRs Ls, 20+ raffle Ls, Hibbett bot protection kicked me out, Footsites are a lost cause.

It's this same story release after release. Every single one ends up being a complete waste of time for me now. This was the last drop I was actually excited about this year (and probably the one I wanted most), and as is tradition, Nike and all these retailers f***ed most of us yet again.

I tried hibbet at first and failed badly

so then i put my draw in at like the 8 minute mark of the timer
I don’t even waste my time with Hibbett anymore. If you don’t win a raffle there’s no way you can realistically get a pair of Js at release. They either load out of stock or a few sizes load and are gone in 1 second

and if you’re lucky enough to “cart,” the bot protection is gonna guarantee you get that L

Finishline done? Spinning screen for 45 minutes.

Edit - just saw they are done. 45 minutes on the spinning screen. I hate what this “game” has come to. Still have never done resell. Always retail or bust.

Back
Top Bottom