University Blue "UNCements" Jordan IV 4/28/21 $200 Finish Line is Trash

SMH I think 290 is MORE than Generous.

My issue is, if your listing is at $330 with OBO how are you automatically turning down offers at $315? Little petty if you ask me.
Happens all the time on eBay. OBO isn't really one.

Last edited:
I don't pretend to be able to predict the resale value of various shoes, but I think it worth noting that in the past few weeks, prices for UNC 1s have been slowly dipping, at least on Goat for a size 9. Not by a huge amount, but I paid $437 shipped around the time when pairs were in hand, and today $410 shipped isn't out of the question.

My point being, I can see sub-300 for these (I just have no patience obviously).

I mean lets be real how many UNC shoes do people need Nike is literally pumping out Columbia lows this weekend and then UNC low dunks in the next 2 weeks. I'm offering over stockx payout so it's not like I'm lowballing. Everything isn't a 2-3x.

They will fold.

Was told to shoot an offer today, what’s fair but a win for me? I was tempted to say retail for the hell of it but I know I wouldn’t want to hear that :lol:

size is 12.5 if that matters

They’ll start out in the $300s, dip to around $300 (now) or a bit lower, disappear off the radar, then in a few months crawl back mid to high $300s (or more) IMO

Seems like all 4s tend to do that (not the super limited ones that go for dumb money right away of course)

If I see anything $300 flat or slightly below I’ll definitely double up

$340 shipped is still the best I've come across for a 12. Not sure what's going on the last couple of years, but 12's have gotten hard to come by.

yeah and now Im basically wearing 12.5 now so that’s impossible it seems.

Thought Nike stopped using the Just Steal It tape
IMG_20210506_141016315~2.jpg

IMG_20210506_141122467.jpg

Last Nike package (Kobe grinch) I received came in a non-descript box with plain tape, which I thought was brilliant. Thought they were done with the Just Steal It tape.

damn y'all... just when i was starting to get over these, you gotta pull me back in with all these pics and talk of resell hitting ~$300! :wow:

Looks like the grey and speckle density from the What The 4s. [And I'm proud to be the originator of the term/concept Speckle Density...heh.]
speck·le
/ˈspek(ə)l/

noun
a small spot or patch of color

den·si·ty
/ˈdensədē/

noun
the degree of compactness of a substance.

As an owner of the travis’ Man do i wish the Travis’ had the same tongue height as these

Back
Top Bottom