Unpopular Opinion(s) Thread

Definitely a buttaface…but…sometimes, when the body to face ratio is way off, it circles back and makes them more attractive…if that makes any sense.
I get what you’re saying. There’s a bunch of IG chicks that wouldn’t get a second look if they didn’t have BBLs. Same with the chicks back in HS that had big boobs early or a bubble but we knew she was actually ugly. :lol:

I remember that song, not my usual cup of tea but I was going through it so it resonated. Also thought "Tove Lo" was a name I made up in my head, good to know it was a real person.

Eff the logo on the insole. That insole is getting yanked scrubbed and thrown in the wash anyway. Don't put insoles in the dryer though, take my word for it :lol:

Unpopular opinion: BBLs and other enhancements make those IG chicks even more undesirable.
I dont even think this is an unpopular opinion. I think those girls perception is skew because they're living in that space. I never met a guy that was into those ridiculously over the top fake booties.

On the flip side, I use to work with a woman in her mid 40s. She had her butt done, but it wasn't outrageous. It was done the way it was intended to be done. She was just 45 with a 22 year old booty. I kinda respect a woman for going under the knife just to make sex better for her husband.

I dont even think this is an unpopular opinion. I think those girls perception is skew because they're living in that space. I never met a guy that was into those ridiculously over the top fake booties.

On the flip side, I use to work with a woman in her mid 40s. She had her butt done, but it wasn't outrageous. It was done the way it was intended to be done. She was just 45 with a 22 year old booty. I kinda respect a woman for going under the knife just to make sex better for her husband.
Not finna be as soft as a 22 year old :lol:

White girl mob was fun, labels didn't know how to handle it right. Could have both made bread.
KreayshawnVEVO - Kreayshawn - Go Hard (La.La.La) (Video) [KleUddM2IPw - 1143x643 - 2m24s].png

Lying to your kids about the existence of Santa, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, or any other fictional/mythical character is lazy and bad parenting. It's nostalgia-based tradition that teaches your children not to trust you and perpetuates pointless capitalism for no real reason.

Back
Top Bottom