Unpopular Opinion(s) Thread

Joined Nov 16, 2018
I'll go 1st:
1. Football is just okay to watch & ppl overly evolved in it tend to be dumb.

2. Everyone on this NT is a slave to capitalism via marketing.

3. It's okay to be comfortable w/ telling someone that they're making u uncomfortable.

4. People that often complain about ppl being sensitive tend to be more sensitive.

5. Human babies are an uninteresting, useless, & time consuming task until they begin to crawl.

6. Working in cubicles for hours on in is against nature.

7. (Step) Family member Pino is out of control. Why has it even become so popular?

8. Trump made watching political stuff fun.

9. I have absolutely no grasp on the meaning of life. Life grows (age) just to shrink (age).

10. You're not as unique as you think, you're just another person that thinks like you.

アキラ

Supporter
Joined Oct 10, 2018
sports wise,

instead of watching pros play, people should focus more on playing the game themselves.

Joined Dec 13, 2018
Sneaker aficionados predate the existence of Nike/Air Jordan. Baseball is boring to play, unless you are at bat. Hennessy is overrated, White women are as well. Nightclubs of the 90’s in NYC > Lounges in this day. Drug dealing> Stock Brokers. Anal sex, like screwing an innertube.

swendro

formerly swendro88
Supporter
Joined Aug 1, 2005
Tv’s do not belong above fireplaces, or similar heights.

Not sure if it’s even unpopular, but I see it way too much.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now