Unpopular Opinions 2014.... Jimmies PreRustled

South Park is trash
3SuWnuK.gif

A mixtape that went gold, 3 platinum albums, Grammies and countless #1 songs. Brah lets get serious from a minute, like or hate the dude, he is going to be remembered.
Sales don't matter breh. Even Chingy went platinum. The Grammies never matter.

Section 80 considered a classic

GKMC considered a classic

Drake has good music, but it's forgettable.

But another convo for another day. I believe the music talk is why it got closed last rime.

A mixtape that went gold, 3 platinum albums, Grammies and countless #1 songs. Brah lets get serious from a minute, like or hate the dude, he is going to be remembered.

Sales don't matter breh. Even Chingy went platinum. The Grammies never matter.

Section 80 considered a classic
GKMC considered a classic

Drake has good music, but it's forgettable.

But another convo for another day. I believe the music talk is why it got closed last rime.

Oh ok, gotcha. Another time. another place.

University of Phoenix
Devry University
Everest College

Pretty much any school with a tv commercial or 100% acceptance rate is NOT a real college/university.

:lol: @ drake not being remembered,that blind hate, you dont have to be a fan to know dude is cementing his legacy in the rap game

& how you call gkmc a classic that fast :lol:

Reasonable doubt wasnt considered a classic in 1998

laugh.gif
@ drake not being remembered,that blind hate, you dont have to be a fan to know dude is cementing his legacy in the rap game

& how you call gkmc a classic that fast
laugh.gif

Reasonable doubt wasnt considered a classic in 1998
He's cemented nothing

It's not something I said first

That's because it was overlooked. GKMC wasn't

University of Phoenix
Devry University
Everest College

Pretty much any school with a tv commercial or 100% acceptance rate is NOT a real college/university.
Yeah!

Real colleges don't saddle you up with as much debt as them.

University of Phoenix
Devry University
Everest College

But Lil Romeo told me that ICDC is get me a new career in medical billing and coding, plus all the yambs I could handle :smh:

Brahs, dude was probably right, if we turn this into a music discussion, the mods will lock it.

Last edited:
Because it wasnt overlooked makes it a classic album already
mean.gif

You really got some animosity towards drake
Nooooooooooooooo, what makes it a classic is the fact that it's widely echoed to be one. Fans and critic alike. You think it takes time for something to be a classic and it doesn't, at least in my opinion. RD wasn't considered a classic because it was overlooked. Don't know how you twisted what I said into what you just said. I have no animosity towards him. I still listen to everything he puts out.

/musictalk forealz this time

Last edited:
University of Phoenix
Devry University
Everest College

LOL this is NOT an unpopular opinion though.  I feel like most people who 'utilize' these 'schools' are simply in a career that requires a sheet of paper for a significant promotion/raise.  If you struggling in undergrad at one of these joints that's a whole different story 
laugh.gif

GMO hysteria is just that.

Juicing/cleanse/detox diets are stupid.  

All drugs should be legal (though some should be very tightly regulated).

The death penalty should be abolished.

If a woman has the right to abort a child when the man wants to keep it, the man should have the right to not provide child support in the instance where the woman wants to keep it but he doesn't.

There are certain instance where a man hitting a woman is warranted.

Not everything happens for a reason.

Beer closer to room temperature>beer ice cold.

Kevin Hart is a lame.

Last edited:

GMO hysteria is just that.

Juicing/cleanse/detox diets are stupid.  

All drugs should be legal (though some should be very tightly regulated).

The death penalty should be abolished.

If a woman has the right to abort a child when the man wants to keep it, the man should have the right to not provide child support in the instance where the woman wants to keep it but he doesn't.

There are certain instance where a man hitting a woman is warranted.

Kevin Hart is a lame.
The death penalty should be used more.

Tay is a thread full of insecure dudes
roll.gif
 dog this is so true.  Bunch of dudes discussing in detail what normal dudes deal with daily.  I'm not going to mention any names but it's a few dudes in there who are celebrated who come off as absolute clowns 
laugh.gif
  Be in there with cliff notes, cheat sheets, pen and pad waiting on their fearless leader to talk to them

I don't eat seafood
Kill bill was trash. All of em
Don't like reality TV shows that much
College is a scam
So are most forms of insurance. Health and car
Roshe runs are goat
Qdoba isn't as good as chipotle
Head is better then sex at times

:rofl:  dog this is so true.  Bunch of dudes discussing in detail what normal dudes deal with daily.  I'm not going to mention any names but it's a few dudes in there who are celebrated who come off as absolute clowns :lol:   Be in there with cliff notes, cheat sheets, pen and pad waiting on their fearless leader to talk to them

Posting face pics of chicks they're smashing on a public message board for some e daps

When did that become cool?

Back
Top Bottom