Unpopular Opinions 2014.... Jimmies PreRustled

there's a lot of big words being thrown around here that I don't understand. 

brb.

Getting sick of this victim mentality. New thing that I just saw on Youtube is some Youtuber did some prank pinching girls butt, which I admit is weird and inappropriate and all these pranks have gotten wildly stupid, but it's gotten a lot of attention and now they are trying to make this guy into a rapist/molestor/devil. Feminazi's are going hard on this witch hunt.

Girls are saying stories about their sexual harassment and some of it is literally just "he tried to kick me out of his place after I didn't want to sleep with him." No duh dummy. How is that sexual harassment or anything to cry about. I just feel like everyone now a days wants to be a victim.

Last edited:
Drake and lil wayne suck.

Chevy> ford

Thick light skin mexican girls>>>>any other type

New york sucks

Twitter and facebook is estupid

I agree that fantasy sports are stupid.
To each their own.  Frankly fantasy sports let's people interact with their friends/family/peers in a competitive atmosphere they may not normally have.  More so than that, it gives people who may not be super into said sport a reason to be more involved or follow a little closer.  I don't see the problem here, if it's not your cup of tea you simply don't have to play. 

To each their own.  Frankly fantasy sports let's people interact with their friends/family/peers in a competitive atmosphere they may not normally have.  More so than that, it gives people who may not be super into said sport a reason to be more involved or follow a little closer.  I don't see the problem here, if it's not your cup of tea you simply don't have to play. 
this is the unpopular opinion thread you know

Chevy> ford

0KxQZw0.png

Bump

Wings are the part of da chicken pieces i like least

Thighs...breast...legs >>>

- False rape accusers should be registered sex offenders (see the recent college cases [e.g. at Columbia]).

- The increasing PC / victim culture is ruining society.

- Assisted death should be an option.

Last edited:
went on a comic watching binge..

I dont think its societies view that women cant be funny...
its just that no one cares about their jokes ...

Unpopular Opinion:

Parents, mothers in particular, are not sacred beings who transcend the heavens and sit at the right hand side of God.  They are humans who can make mistakes and be cruel just like the rest of us. Even though they have been there for you and done more than anybody else, it still does not give them the right to deteriorate your quality of life.
Not sure where the opposite of this is popular?
nerd.gif
Feudal Japan? That whole filial piety thing?
I've noticed on NT and in much of the black community mothers are the most sacred things and can do no wrong.
Oh okay. I can see that. NTers past comments about this slipped my mind but as far as the black community I feel it's only a specific group of extreme cases that let their mothers deteriorate their quality of life.

A lot of them were solely raised by their mothers though as opposed to dudes on here mistreated by their mothers and raised by their fathers. So it becomes a real personal thing that informs their opinion.
Can confirm.

Black, raised by pops, moms knows better than to contact me for anything whatsoever.

Back
Top Bottom