//Unreleased Nas Tracks Appreciation//

There are a gang of unreleased bangers from Nasir............. I'm just posting some of my favorite joints. Feel free to add. Why he hasn't put theseon some of his album is beyond me, but.........
Talk of New York

Serious Ft AZ

Can't Nobody

Only a couple joints, I'm tired. Post some gems fellas..............

damn shame when you think about some of the material that never made the lps
smh.gif

pimp.gif
nonetheless

If that I Am album didn't get bootlegged so heavy that would have been the best double album ever

To this day I'm trying to figure out how Purple and Doo-Rags didn't make one of his albums
smh.gif

yo, whats that name of that Nas song wit tha Barry White 'Deeper' beat? I think it came out around tha same time that God's Son released

Nas' unreleased material alone puts him at Top 5 DOA status in my opinion.

I'm not sure how to do the links or whatever but these joints are ridiculous:
Life's Like a Dice Game
Everything's Real
Deja Vu
Rise & Fall
Amongst Kings
Sometimes I Wonder
The Foulness Part I and II
The Curse
Sinful Living
The Cookout
High
The Second Coming
Hustlers & Killers
Good Morning

I probably got like 30 more joints but those are the best ones I can think of.

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

yo, whats that name of that Nas song wit tha Barry White 'Deeper' beat? I think it came out around tha same time that God's Son released

Are you talking about "No Ideas Original"

i cant remember if it was from here or AHH but someone sent me like 60 unreleased songs most were
pimp.gif

Good Morning
pimp.gif

i like the orignal beat for "no ideas original" better than the one that's on the lost tapes
and "the second coming" is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by atransta

i like the orignal beat for "no ideas original" better than the one that's on the lost tapes
and "the second coming" is
pimp.gif

Yeah i like the orignal better too

Stay Chiseled is dope too
Word. People always say that they would love a Nas/Preemo album, I think I'd be just as interested in a Nas/Large Professer's album.

Was the version of "On The Real" with Kamikaze, Cormega and KL (RIP) ever released on anything?

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Stay Chiseled is dope too
Word. People always say that they would love a Nas/Preemo album, I think I'd be just as interested in a Nas/Large Professer's album.

Was the version of "On The Real" with Kamikaze, Cormega and KL (RIP) ever released on anything?
Agree! Large Professor is one of the most underrated MCs and underrated producers of all time and possibly the greatest MC/producer ever. Bothversions of Stay Chisled are serious- the one with one Nas verse and one Extra P verse and the one with three Nas verses.

The OG "On The Real" was unreleased as well as far as I know. Marley laced that beat and everyone goes in on that joint somethin vicious. Myfavorite line was Mega's "So never ask why I write so violent, my brainstorms formed on a dorm in Riker's Island"

Nas, Nature, AZ - "Time"
Nas, Nature, Dr. Dre - "Just Right"
Nas, Product G&B - "Never Gonna Give It Up"

Originally Posted by mossman75

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Are you talking about "No Ideas Original"
pimp.gif
One of my favorite Nas songs!!!!

Back
Top Bottom