Unsolved Mysteries Appreciation

the stories about UFO's and ghosts had me shook the most. Robert Stack just had that voice that just spooks your soul

the stories about UFO's and ghosts had me shook the most. Robert Stack just had that voice that just spooks your soul

That theme song had me shook man smh lol

The whole vibe of that show, the old dudes voice

That theme song had me shook man smh lol

The whole vibe of that show, the old dudes voice

That show scared every little kid. My dude Robert Stack plus the theme music = nightmares. The ghost stories freaked me out. I still remember the hotline # 1800-876-5353

That show scared every little kid. My dude Robert Stack plus the theme music = nightmares. The ghost stories freaked me out. I still remember the hotline # 1800-876-5353

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

I was too scared to watch this as a kid alone.
I didn't even watch Are You Afraid of the Dark alone...never mind this based on reality business.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

I was too scared to watch this as a kid alone.
I didn't even watch Are You Afraid of the Dark alone...never mind this based on reality business.

still one of my favorite shows of all time.

Used to watch the syndicated episodes on lifetime every summer, years ago.

The ufo, and men in black episodes were my favorites.

still one of my favorite shows of all time.

Used to watch the syndicated episodes on lifetime every summer, years ago.

The ufo, and men in black episodes were my favorites.

appreciated, loved watching this with my family when i was a kid. Ill admit tho...it kind of freaked me out when i watched it by myself

appreciated, loved watching this with my family when i was a kid. Ill admit tho...it kind of freaked me out when i watched it by myself

The scariest story was "the lady in white on the side of the road." I'll try to find it later when I get on a cpu.

I remember falling asleep to the show and having the craziest nightmare involving the theme music, semi-appreciated.

The scariest story was "the lady in white on the side of the road." I'll try to find it later when I get on a cpu.

I remember falling asleep to the show and having the craziest nightmare involving the theme music, semi-appreciated.

all those ghost ones creeped me out. my mom used to purposely raise the volume for that scary music to scare me and my brother.

Back
Top Bottom