upcoming high school 10 year reunion: vol damn are we that old?

All that !!+# was hot when I was in 6th grade
laugh.gif

My 10 years is next year but I really don't care for my high school

now as for my junior high school, we actually had a reunion this past winter. That was fun
pimp.gif
smile.gif

Man mine is tis year but tell me why cats i went to highscholl got kids damn near in middle school......
I went home for the Texas relays and saw the valedictorian at a gentlemen club
embarassed.gif

but it would be cool to see old teachers and friends who dont have facebook.

My 10 years is next year but I really don't care for my high school

now as for my junior high school, we actually had a reunion this past winter. That was fun
pimp.gif
smile.gif

Man mine is tis year but tell me why cats i went to highscholl got kids damn near in middle school......
I went home for the Texas relays and saw the valedictorian at a gentlemen club
embarassed.gif

but it would be cool to see old teachers and friends who dont have facebook.

9 more years, Ima go just to smash some %+%% and stunt on fools that told me I was gonna go broke
pimp.gif

9 more years, Ima go just to smash some %+%% and stunt on fools that told me I was gonna go broke
pimp.gif

went to my 10 anni 2 weeks ago. They got this chill bar/club spot, and a good number of people showed up.
Went in already buzzing, which helped ease the nerves. Real talk....had a good !!# time. Hadn't seen some folks in yearsssssss, and it was cool to spend those few hours reminiscing about old *%%* and seeing what everyone was up to.

A good number of us ended up staying the whole time.....good drunk, danced, the whole bit....can't complain.

went to my 10 anni 2 weeks ago. They got this chill bar/club spot, and a good number of people showed up.
Went in already buzzing, which helped ease the nerves. Real talk....had a good !!# time. Hadn't seen some folks in yearsssssss, and it was cool to spend those few hours reminiscing about old *%%* and seeing what everyone was up to.

A good number of us ended up staying the whole time.....good drunk, danced, the whole bit....can't complain.

Back
Top Bottom