Upcoming Nike - Zoom BB

Quote:
oddly enough, this girl I know(shes into Jordans, forces retros etc.) and she says the brown ones look good, so nike may know what they're doin with that one

TEAM RAPTORS
We Bring Out The Salami and Cheese
Team Rogue Status

Quote:
I found this site that sold the Black/White BBs. Do you guys think this is legit?

Good find ... got my hopes up - BUT, it's actually just the wrong picture - they have black/grey/yellow

Displayed emotions:
smokin.gif
>
nerd.gif
>
smh.gif
>
frown.gif

Washington ********
*The 75th Anniversary*
Braves on the Warpath​

Yea, I feel you dawg...I was pretty excited to see the black/white. But I kinda knew they were too good to be true. :smh:
smh.gif

Anyone know if the White/Grey/Orange/Black colorway on the first page is being released? Release date?

xl316723001.jpg

any info on these? saw these on finsh line website, but they weren't in the mall... did these drop anywhere in Baltimore area? any opinion/info on these? i'd love to get these, especially if they have lows, but i wanna test them on my feet first...
sig is overrated. At least until i come up with something good

those all black lows are a definite pick up.

i'm not a fan of all white shoes, but the lows nash wore in the nash/yao charity game look pretty nice.

looks like he played half on the white team(against yao) team and half on the red team(against baron and melo)

nashyaocharityred.jpg

yao is listed at 7'6" right? does this look like 15" difference in height?

nashyao.jpg

there's no way nash is a legit 6'3"

Man... I am anxious about picking these up....and getting an advanced copy of the Zoom BB2.. So so fresh.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

i just copped that same colorway last week and balled in them for the first time today...amazing...so light and even though the cut is a little higher then what I am used to the leather is shoe is really giving so you don't really feel restrained. Best balling shoe out right now in my opinion...better then the zkII for me. If you are a quick guard and love shoes that are low to the ground and have very good traction you need to get these

paragonsports.com is definitely legit. i've ordered from them several times with no problems at all.

those blacks are looking nice. if they were lows, i'd have ordered a couple pair for sure.

nice pics

been wondering how that colourway would look like with jeans.
Clutch.

Nascar and Poker ARE NOT SPORTS!!!

i played in the white/navy ones tonight, i was very impressed, i didnt lace all the way up, i m not a huge fan of the high support like that. They were light, traction was excellent.....cant wait to get another pair...will be wearing these for awhile, i ll try the lows surely....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

Does anyone have a release date on the low's? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

AIM: BrnBalla

Didn't see a comment mentioning this but both white/black and black/white are in the new eastbay...

Will pickup my second pair when the white/black becomes avail...

Back
Top Bottom