Update 05.01.13 Future Shoe design concept renderings: Jordan, Kobe, Lebron

Just finished this up early this morning, Let me know what you think, hate it or love it, let me know, ideas, recommendations, bring it on: 

Thanks for looking everyone. I appreciate all your feedback.

Last edited:
Totally reworked the design.  Definately a Nike AlphaProject shoe at this point.  Jordan brand would never do something this cool. Flightposite 4.0

Another foamposite concept design... this one I am calling the "Flowposite"

I wasn't liking this one at first, but as the design and sketch progressed I felt it come to life.  I call it the RhinoPosite

Those "Flowposites" look amazing !   I can honestly say if Nike put that design into production I would buy it.

I love the toebox. Shoes with laces that extend down to the toebox have always looked great to me.

IMO a small logo on the ankle and more ridges on the heel would really set the shoe off. With out it the ankle and heel remind me a little too much of some Melo's. 

Finishing up a new design today, I'll have it posted later this evening. Feel free to post with some of your own sketches and designs. Original designs only please. Much more interested in new ideas, leading to new innovations.

Today's design has some hyperdunk influence, but with the integrated strap system brining a Force component: HyperForce 2013

I was truly "inspired" on this design. Started while sitting in church on Sunday
wink.gif
I love the hyperdunk shoes, but I thought it would be nice if they had an optional strap system. Not really a fan of the inner sleeve thing they are doing on the Kobe and Jordan shoes this year. IMO if the angle support comes from an inner booty then it's not really anchored down to anything stable, so wouldnt really provide your ankle with any extra bracing if you did land on someones foot. Lace up some original or 94 Air Jordan I's... a true high top... now that's real ankle support
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ro22ss

I was truly "inspired" on this design. Started while sitting in church on Sunday
wink.gif
I love the hyperdunk shoes, but I thought it would be nice if they had an optional strap system. Not really a fan of the inner sleeve thing they are doing on the Kobe and Jordan shoes this year. IMO if the angle support comes from an inner booty then it's not really anchored down to anything stable, so wouldnt really provide your ankle with any extra bracing if you did land on someones foot. Lace up some original or 94 Air Jordan I's... a true high top... now that's real ankle support
smile.gif

man dont get me started with drawing in church lol man i did it like nobodies business

An old design I found in my sketch book: Mowabb Lite: ACG shoe for kayaking and water/adventure sports etc.

Back
Top Bottom