Update(3.11) Wake Forest PE CP3 pics

thought I'd let you all know what I thought of the performance and show some actual pictures of them. They are some of the lightest shoes I've everhad, traction is great and it seems to me like the forefoot has much more cushioning then the heel but im not to sure after only 2 hours of playing in them.

kco6ly.jpg

29z796f.jpg

2guiob9.jpg

n3oj6t.jpg

20hvz1c.jpg

2i9k134.jpg

New wake colorway
j58h1d.jpg

148ir92.jpg

2mxjzgm.jpg

I don't like em looks like something from Melo's line, which I don't like either

Originally Posted by malumouse

are you asking for sneaker reviews or are you showcasing your sneakers?

not looking for either, thought the Jordan Brand forum would be a good place to post pics of the CP3's that havent been seen before

Originally Posted by demondeac2010

not looking for either, thought the Jordan Brand forum would be a good place to post pics of the CP3's that havent been seen before

my mistake. i re-read what you wrote and you are giving a sneaker review not asking for one

my mistake. i re-read what you wrote and you are giving a sneaker review not asking for one

DUDE STOP ACTING LIKE A MOD JESUS CRIST NO 1 LIKE U GET OUT OF NT GO TO ISS TRY YOUR LUCK THEIR MAN BRO UR NEVER GONNA BE A MOD SO KILL UR SELF

AND IF U DONT NO HOW LOOK DOWN v

e123583be64159e9b1a42e174bc21bac7edbcaf.gif

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

they almost look like boots...But as long as Chris himself likes them I guess...

this is so true cause they are not a good looking shoe at all.

Tongue seems like "SP" rather than "CP", to me...
Yeah, rather have OG Is than those.

Originally Posted by indohan

Tongue seems like "SP" rather than "CP", to me...
Yeah, rather have OG Is than those.

You are correct, that is what it says, in honor of Skip Prosser

Originally Posted by Jordan KingXI

DUDE STOP ACTING LIKE A MOD JESUS CRIST NO 1 LIKE U GET OUT OF NT GO TO ISS TRY YOUR LUCK THEIR MAN BRO UR NEVER GONNA BE A MOD SO KILL UR SELF

I can't take someone that can't spell seriously

i cant take a mini mod

Seriously

i cant take a mini mod

Seriously

i am sure about that. nice case you're making for yourself hypocrite

http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/1053683#reply-1053683

http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/1050603#reply-1050603

laugh.gif
@ all the flames.
these shoes do look like boots,but i guess the performance of them is more important.
Id much rather have those OG 1s!!
word
smokin.gif

haha jordan king there's plenty of people that dislike you just as much as they dislike malumouse..

anyways, I'm still not feelin the CP3's

They looked better in earlier/leaked pics. Ill hold judgement until other colorways come out.

thanks for the insight. I noticed how these already are creasing bad on midsole pods and the heel

Back
Top Bottom