*UPDATE 6/27/15*.......Legend of Korra OFFICIAL THREAD..........MIGHT BE GETTING A NEW AIRBENDER SER

Amon isn't dead in my opinion.

I want a better explanation on how Amon used blood bending to take other's bending away.

Damn the was great
pimp.gif
I doubt that they died but he may now have %*+%%% up face for real.
laugh.gif

damn an hour well spent
pimp.gif

wish we could of actually met tenzen's brother dude seems like he is one funny character
hopefully next season

Amon is dead y'all
roll.gif

Dude shed a tear cause he knew him and his bro would die together.

But as someone said before i think that lieutenant of Amon's is gonna be the new enemy all those people aren't just gonna move on now that amon is gone and im sure he'll be the one to take over.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Next season is scheduled for Sept right?
Yes sir, and Tenzin's brother will probably be part of next seasons storyline no way they introduce him for just a 5 second cameo
laugh.gif

this season is wayy better than the previous. the writers not being so reliant on the "avatar state" really helped.

Amon's lieutenant... really?
roll.gif

He hasn't had a leg up on anyone this whole season
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Most of his credibility as a main villain at this point is damaged with me.

15fc7_ORIG-the_rock_clap_clap_gif.gif
WOW that was AMAZING!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

Next season will probably be the REAL mastermind behind it all i mean amon had to learn to take away bending from someone right? And towards the nd when he lost to korra he didnt seem as sure of himself and as confident as he had all season like he didnt know what to do and at the end when he was running away with his brother i dont think ive seen him run away all season at least the way he was seeming. He seemed desperate

Yea I'm sort of dissapointed in the supposed end to Amons story. They built him up so much just to have him be defeated and have him run away. I'm looking forward to seeing who the real threat is next season.
Word this was kind of a let down, hopefully something happens. Still doesnt take away from the greatness though

So is airbending just a direct counter to blood bending? Aang's avatar state defeated Yakone with air attacks and Amon seemed to be shaken up by Korra being able to Air bend. Was this explained?

Is there any place to watch the first 8 or so episodes? I have the rest on DVR but don't want to watch them until I see the beginning.

Originally Posted by spacerace

this season is wayy better than the previous. the writers not being so reliant on the "avatar state" really helped.

I don't understand the Avatar State obsession in this thread. It looks cool but do you really want to see the main character hit the "win" button when things get tough?

Amon's lieutenant would be so @#$@#$ lame as a villain, son would get bodied with the quickness with Korra's new powers lol.
Overall an incredible season, that was a great end.

This simp @#$ @#$#$# Mako though 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by McRaptor

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Next season is scheduled for Sept right?
Yes sir, and Tenzin's brother will probably be part of next seasons storyline no way they introduce him for just a 5 second cameo
laugh.gif
where'd you get the info about Sept?

Evening though the ending was abrupt, it was still a dope episode and excellent season overall.

I really like how they've expanded the Avatar universe and really pushed the content (darker, more mature).

did amon have some type of physic abilities ?
im not sure but did it say that he could water bend physically ?
I mean no one caught the drop on dude till the end ...
Im wondering if he could faintly read minds ?

overall it was pretty dope .. thought it ended to fast though ..

but where did amon learn to mindbend ? the lion turtle ?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think Amon and Tarlak gotta be dead. I dont think they would build up their last scene so dramatically just to bring them back. I thought it was a nice touch tho.

Great way to end it. finally got to see who Amon was. Was not expecting Amon to be Tarlocks brother Noatak. The story of what and how it happened was great as well. Nice to see Korra air bend, and go into the avatar state. I like how she could also bring the bending back. Can't wait for season 2.

Great season. Didn't expect it to be written so well. Hope we don't have to wait too long for season 2. Who else thought Korra was going into Avatar state when Tarlock was about to take her bending?

Originally Posted by Im2nice

Who else thought Korra was going into Avatar state when Tarlock was about to take her bending?

i dont think anyone thought that since tarrlok can not remove someones bending

Back
Top Bottom