*UPDATE 6/27/15*.......Legend of Korra OFFICIAL THREAD..........MIGHT BE GETTING A NEW AIRBENDER SER

I was gonna post that tumblr link, beat me to it
laugh.gif
. so far it seems plausible. 26 episodes won't be enough for me
frown.gif

Originally Posted by M4rioL

I was gonna post that tumblr link, beat me to it
laugh.gif
. so far it seems plausible. 26 episodes won't be enough for me
frown.gif
Saw the link and read it. Very interesting, but it may be wrong. I'll let the season play out to know for sure.

318080_3742892023745_1895700837_n.jpg

someone try this and let me know if it's dope. Not usually a beer pong player but this had me...
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Lieutenant Kif

Only one more episode before the season finale?? 
frown.gif
It's not enough!
cant be there's suppose to be like 13 or 14 episodes in season 1 todays episode is only like episode 9

Episode was great. That tumblr was 90% right, I was kinda hoping it was going to be wrong but oh well. I hope she goes into avatar state in the finale next week.
pimp.gif

I feel like when you make a character (Amon) this powerful, I rather him not be beaten and not all of his past/info come to light.

Building him up this much only makes his defeat meaningless and unsatisfying. Remember the end all villain in "Bleach"?

This was the best episode of the season by the way.

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

Episode was great. That tumblr was 90% right, I was kinda hoping it was going to be wrong but oh well. I hope she goes into avatar state in the finale next week.
pimp.gif
Yup ruined it kind of for me cause I was hoping for a twist. Mako has no clue what hes doing though
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^ Yeah?  Where the hell was Zuko in all of these flashbacks?  Dude created Republic City with Aang?  Was he already killed before the trial?

Also, once again...  Amon is a beast. 
smokin.gif

dammmm good episode i just caught it
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
@ amon being able to resist blood bending dude is somethin else

what if amon is zuko on some naruto style
eek.gif
(aka madara)

Last episode was
pimp.gif
I really though she was gonna go into the avatar state the season finale should be good

Back
Top Bottom