*UPDATE 6/27/15*.......Legend of Korra OFFICIAL THREAD..........MIGHT BE GETTING A NEW AIRBENDER SER

Every episode has topped the previous. 
9c1152ebaca57c5b225c850fffc2dca9839f1a5.gif

Season finale will be on the 23rd 1 new episode will air next week then 2 final episodes back to back on the 23rd.

According to Avatar Wiki; Zuko gave up his throne to his daughter 2 years to the events that are occurring now.

too soon to end... and i hope Amon wins this next battle vs Korra
that dude is too good to be a one shot villain in the first season
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

tired.gif
They have to keep him for the second season, no way they build it up this much just to be defeated in one season

His powers intrigue me though, even Aang couldn't resist that blood bender until he turned avatar state. Yet Amon was barely even affected 
eek.gif

http://i.imgur.com/QIHQ9.png - Can't embed

The attention to detail
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by McRaptor

tired.gif
They have to keep him for the second season, no way they build it up this much just to be defeated in one season

His powers intrigue me though, even Aang couldn't resist that blood bender until he turned avatar state. Yet Amon was barely even affected 
eek.gif

The attention to detail
pimp.gif
Image not working.

As far as Amon's powers...
The only way I can think that he's immune to blood bending would be if he's a water bender himself.  Remember when Katara reversed blood bending in the Last Airbender?  She was a more powerful water bender, and was able to counter it no problem.  But Amon hasn't shown any other bending abilities.  Hell he hates benders.  So?  Who knows, but he's still one of my favorite characters so far.  I have a hunch that he'll do some good eventually... perhaps even join forces with the Avatar.

I am really impatient to see what's good with Zuko.  He was my favorite character.

Originally Posted by frenchhustler19091

Originally Posted by McRaptor

tired.gif

eek.gif

The attention to detail
pimp.gif
Image not working.

As far as Amon's powers...
The only way I can think that he's immune to blood bending would be if he's a water bender himself.  Remember when Katara reversed blood bending in the Last Airbender?  She was a more powerful water bender, and was able to counter it no problem.  But Amon hasn't shown any other bending abilities.  Hell he hates benders.  So?  Who knows, but he's still one of my favorite characters so far.  I have a hunch that he'll do some good eventually... perhaps even join forces with the Avatar.

I am really impatient to see what's good with Zuko.  He was my favorite character.
what if hes a relative of zuko? like azula's son or zuko's brother after his dad lost his power

Yeah, everyone definitely ought to check out The Promise trilogy. Shame we have to wait for september for the last one, but the first two kind of fill in the gaps from the last air bender.

The legend of Korra has been good so far, but it's lacked a lot of the actual avatar's connection with the spirit world. Besides the visions, there's been no connections made with her past lives. One of my favorite parts of the last air bender was when Aang would venture off with Roku and other avatar's past. This series is more concerned wit the modern day stuff like politics, mechanical advances, pro bending matches, etc.

AND she has still yet to go into the Avatar state.

U gotta head to youtube and check for people who recoreded the episode watch out though theres a lot of fake spam videos

Episode 9 was crazy. Glad to finally see what happened in the past. What I wanna see and my thoughts;

- Will we see Korra go into the avatar state yet alone speak to the other avatars just like Aang.
- Zukko was in the last episode of The Last Air Bender, I just need to know what really happened.

Can't think of anything right now, but so far so good on the episodes.

So I'm reading that manga posted and...

Spoiler [+]
are they teasing something about to happen between suki and zuko or is it just me?
8011b8c645a809658cffbea91c43e5058024c471b2704a90650dd7d6.jpg

Originally Posted by WaitWut

Originally Posted by retroflight91

Originally Posted by taymane23

is everyone on episode 8? I can't find it anywhere online and it aint airing on tv.

latest episode is 9.

here episode 8
http://www.nick.com/video...s-meet-full-episode.html

dude is so lost
laugh.gif

I didn't word the google question right I caught up on everything all Imma say is Amon is dope as HELL!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and I figured that the pony tail dude was going to have some sort of special power I just didn't think blood bending would return
eek.gif
eek.gif
This show is too damn addictive.

With a mixture of catching up on where I left off with Naruto & LOK, I'm left to believe that Amon is...

Spoiler [+]
Aang or one of Aang's disciples

Now before you get your panties in a bunch and call me crazy, think about it...

-Tarlock wasn't able to blood-bend Amon--Aang is on that zombie-tip/resurrected body perhaps?
-Able to take away bending--if Aang, how can one teach that? If disciple, Aang must have taught but how? 
-Covered wrists--arrows not showing
-Covered face with mask--arrow not showing
-In season finale commercial, Amon's mask covering statue of Aang (other reasons why that would be there are obvious)

Possible motives could be built up anger towards people who have abused and have taken away from what bending used to stand for.

It's very likely that I may be wrong & won't be all kinds of butt hurt if I'm wrong. But putting some visual clues & possible situations together seems like a plausible explanation to me.

Originally Posted by solemunchies

With a mixture of catching up on where I left off with Naruto & LOK, I'm left to believe that Amon is...

Spoiler [+]

-Tarlock wasn't able to blood-bend Amon--Aang is on that zombie-tip/resurrected body perhaps?
-Able to take away bending--if Aang, how can one teach that? If disciple, Aang must have taught but how? 
-In season finale commercial, Amon's mask covering statue of Aang (other reasons why that would be there are obvious)

Possible motives could be built up anger towards people who have abused and have taken away from what bending used to stand for.

It's very likely that I may be wrong & won't be all kinds of butt hurt if I'm wrong. But putting some visual clues & possible situations together seems like a plausible explanation to me.
aang is dead, hence the existence of avatar korra. 

Spoiler [+]

2a0.gif

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Spoiler [+]

aang is dead, hence the existence of avatar korra. 
No %%$!. However, with all of the development in this new setting, I wouldn't count my prediction out just yet.

And I guess me mentioning catching up on Naruto manga's has no correlation to you
nerd.gif

This season a bunch of twists have come our way in EVERY episode. My theory isn't any more false or extreme than anothers. 

Plus, I believe I chose my words carefully
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom