*UPDATE 6/27/15*.......Legend of Korra OFFICIAL THREAD..........MIGHT BE GETTING A NEW AIRBENDER SER

Why ya'll throwing salt at korra for lol only her and wan had to deal with Vaatu the goddam spirit of chaos and darkness :lol: if theres any avatar who was a lame it's gotta be this guy
:lol: yeah dude was horrible
Got his girls face stolen

Why ya'll throwing salt at korra for lol only her and wan had to deal with Vaatu the goddam spirit of chaos and darkness :lol: if theres any avatar who was a lame it's gotta be this guy

Great personality, terrible Avatar; only from what we know though. We literally know the least about him out of the 4 Avatar's that came before Aang. Over a lifetime i'm sure there's plenty that he accomplished.

The Korra hate is getting out of control in here 
laugh.gif
. If I had a "complaint" about Korra its that she fire bends too much, like WAY too much

The Korra hate is getting out of control in here :lol: . If I had a "complaint" about Korra its that she fire bends too much, like WAY too much
Also that she doesn't really show expertise in any particular bending style
Like aang was :pimp: :x with the air bending I believe he was a prodigy matter of fact
But korra hasn't shown expertise in any particular one
I believe in the very first episode fire was actually her first bending power despite being a water tribe member

Fire matches her personality most.

She's always been fiery where Aang was more of a pacifist.

So it would make sense that she prefers to firebend.

It's only been post paralysis that she's playing the part of the reluctant combatant

The Korra hate is getting out of control in here 
laugh.gif
. If I had a "complaint" about Korra its that she fire bends too much, like WAY too much
Agree. Even though Her bending skills have been underwhelming for me, I have the series as a whole only a little bit under ATLAB. 

The Korra hate is getting out of control in here :lol: . If I had a "complaint" about Korra its that she fire bends too much, like WAY too much

My complaint towards her at the moment (As at this point her character's developed far from where it was in the first two crappy seasons) would also be with her fighting style, but more with the fact that I don't think she hay any area of expertise at all. Because she's been using three elements since birth, she's extremely comfortable just switching between them at the drop of a hat. Good skill to have, but it doesn't allow for her to put as much power behind any one element as I think she could. Her fight with Kuvira was a good example of it.

Jack of all trades, master of none.

I do not think people hate Korra the way some are alleging.Many are simply tired of seeing her get worked in fights.

I root for Korra... and I think she has shown great emotional and mental development over the seasons. For instance: Season 1 Korra would've been super gung-ho to fight Kuvira, but Season 4 Korra accepted reluctantly only after attempting to reason with her. That said, her continued struggles in battle are aggravating, even if explainable by the lingering effects of the poison.

Yea, the poison is out of her but she been out of the game for three years and she spent a part of that wheelchair bound

She's even visibly less muscular

People keep glossing over these facts lol

The funny thing is that if Korra had gotten over her 3 years of depression, bumming around the world, the constant presence of the poison in her system, and recovered completely right after the removal of said poison people would've been angry.

This series is better than the original. Story and character wise.
Co-sign. I marathoned TLA the summer after my freshman year of college. All the filler episodes got me mad but I feel like it's aimed to a different demographic. I'm sure my 10 year old self would enjoy Aang's adventures more. 

The funny thing is that if Korra had gotten over her 3 years of depression, bumming around the world, the constant presence of the poison in her system, and recovered completely right after the removal of said poison people would've been angry.

Yea bruh. For most ppl I'd suspect it'd take a week to recover from having poison in your system for one day. But after having it in you for 3 yrs?

She needs a little more time than what she's got lol

Bolin with that lava work :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: each time and I didn't notice it until this information about her throwing people from other nations into "reeducation camps" but is kuvira starting to seem like Hitler to anyone else?

how many more episodes until this season is over?
nerd.gif
My bad, looks like this week is Episode 7, so I guess that means 6 more episodes.

I've been trying to watch this week's episode on Nick.com but I keep getting a message that says "Content Is Unavailable". I guess I gotta go find an alternative site...

My bad, looks like this week is Episode 7, so I guess that means 6 more episodes.

I've been trying to watch this week's episode on Nick.com but I keep getting a message that says "Content Is Unavailable". I guess I gotta go find an alternative site...
it said the same thing for me also

Back
Top Bottom