*UPDATE 6/27/15*.......Legend of Korra OFFICIAL THREAD..........MIGHT BE GETTING A NEW AIRBENDER SER

^ 2 episodes left.

Man this one was really good. I'm going to be so distraught when this show is over :frown:

Last edited:
Kold Blooded Kuvira 
mean.gif

Kold Blooded Kuvira 
mean.gif
Thing is I was actually team Kuvira.  Wanting to unify your country under strong leadership isn't a bad thing I kind admired that about her..and when she washed the avatar I was like aye....get her.  But going against family? Going against the man who has had your back since the jump? that's beyond what I can accept. Loyalty is too important..

woo...got caught in the feelings for a minute....

Bruh Kuvira about that life. No dambs given for anyone in that hanger. Can't wait to see Korra give her the work.

Brooooooooooooooo :x :x :x She does not care at all. Really don't want this show to end man

Last edited:
I understand that the show is creating tension...but c'mon, between Asami, Varrick, and Mako...some of the smartest characters in the series...nobody could figure that with Kuvira knowing Zhu Li was freed with info relating to the attack that she'd move the attack forward.

and Batar Jr....sucker for love.

I kind of wish they wouldn't tie everything up and that they would do a theatrical movie release for the true ending....Could you image watching the series finale with a whole bunch of avatar fans in the theatre.

Dang what a good episode! Kuvira is cold blooded haha. No eff's given. 

That big giant mecha robot reminded me of the iron giant/gundam 
laugh.gif

Dang what a good episode! Kuvira is cold blooded haha. No eff's given. 

That big giant mecha robot reminded me of the iron giant/gundam :lol:

Last episode when dude told Kuvira that he loved her and she didn't say it back... I thought to myself, "he's gonna get screwed" and not that way.

Kuvvy about to get them hands. Just like Hashirama gave Madara the hands. Just like MJ and the 95 Bulls gave Seattle the hands. Can't wait.

Gonna try catching the finale later today but I'm honestly not surprised at all with all the hints they've been dropping. Korrasami also seemed to be a thing this season.

Last edited:
Kuvira never really got those hands y'all were waiting on :lol: and shout out to y'all for noticing the Korra/Asami connection early on I would have never guessed until the ending.

Back
Top Bottom